New family?

Taron was walking back thinking about Richards advice and decided to give it a go.

He arrived home and hid the ring in his pocket and shouted Sophie down. She came down with something in her hand. "Hey Taron. Before I explain please don't be angry but I'm pregnant" she said. Taron couldn't believe it "that's amazing news!" Taron shouted hugging her. "I'm gonna be a dad" he cheered. "Anyway I have something to ask you" he said pulling out a ring. "Sophie. I love you and I've felt like you're the right person for me. Will you marry me?" Taron asked nervously. Sophie began crying. "Yes. Yes of course I will" she wept hugging him. Taron hugged back and placed the ring on her finger and was super excited for his new life.

He decided to not know the gender of their baby and wait until it was born. Meanwhile he was busy preparing his wedding and immediately asked Richard to be his best man to which he accepted. He was planning on their wedding being in September and he couldn't wait for September. Their baby was due October so it was good news.

It was September and Taron woke up feeling excited and Sophie had left to get her dress and surprise him. He got up, styled his hair and put his suit on. He waited till 11 and the car pulled up with Richard inside. "Hey you look great!" Richard said "thanks I can't wait for this" Taron said back. Richard drove him there and the entire wedding took place and he was officially married.

It was a the beginning of October and his wife had gone into labour and he was very excited for his child to be born. He supported his wife through out the whole process and they had a baby girl together. They named her Erin.

It had been a few weeks since he had adjusted to his new life when he got a message from his ex. He didn't want to associate with her and left her on read. The message read "hey I heard you were married and had a kid now congrats! Did you wanna discuss our previous relationship and sort things out?"  He couldn't believe she was trying to get him back so he responded "what happened to the man you cheated on me with? I thought you wanted someone different and you were one of the reasons of my overdose so you can go and find someone else" and blocked her.
He focused on the positives and knew he had a lovely wife and child and that's all he could have wanted.