A Wolf in Sheeps Clothing

You felt like you were laying on air before a sudden slap to your cheek woke you. You sprang up to find Charley standing a bit aways from you. "Oh thank God. I thought ya might have kicked the bucket." He said as he put his hand on his chest. You rubbed your head as he picked up the axe he'd layed next to one of the many coffins, a part of you wanted to open one and see what was inside but you chose not to, already assuming the answer. The two of you walked through a doorway that had been previously blocked by wooden planks, but Charley had chopped them off with the axe he weilded. When you walked down a set of stairs, you were surrounded by a bunch of what appeared to be alters and shrines to Bendy.

What creeped you out more was an audio tape made by someone by the name of Sammy Lawrence. As the old tape finished playing with the line, "But. Love requires sacrifice, can I get an Amen?" As the two of you were walking down a few more halls and eventually to a ink flooded hall you heard the same voice call out, but not through the distorted and old audio of the tapes. The voice was clean and cut as a figure appeared at the end of the hall, wearing a mask of Bendy and clothes stained with ink, it spoke, "I said. Can I get An AMEN, my newborn sheep?" Both you and Charley jumped back as the figure pulled out a dust pan and ran up to you, the ink not even slowing him down. He wound up and hit Charley in the head and without losing momentum, smacked you across the face with the pan as well.

"Sheep sheep sheep. It's time for sleep, rest your head. It's time for bed." The figure said as he leaned down to you and held your face out of the ink, but soon after you blacked out. Succumbing to the wound on the side of your head.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

The sound of a muffled voice began to stir as you slowly opened your eyes, you noticed that you were in a completely different room, and tied with Charley up to a post and both of you were facing the same figure that had previously knocked you out as he stepped away with Charley's axe under his arm. "There we go now, nice and tight. We wouldn't want our sheep roaming away now would we?" He said as he pulled out the axe and held it in his arms. "Listen Buster." Charley said as he tried moving but couldn't, "I don't know who ya are or what ya want, but hitting us in the head and tying us up to a pole ain't exactly the nicest way to introduce yourself is it?" The man sighed as you noticed there was a bit of cloth wrapped around your head.

"Ah, apologies for that, I just had to make sure that you wouldn't wander away like the other one." He continued as he set the axe up next to a pole, "I must admit I am. Honored that you came all the way down here to visit me. Makes what I'm about to do seem... cruel." Then you took the opportunity to speak up, "Okay I've got a few things to say. One; We didn't come here by choice. Two; Who the hell even are you? And Three; What to you mean Cruel!?" The man then chuckled, "Well if you're wondering, my name is Sammy, Sammy Lawrence. As for why your bound to that pole, the time of sacrifice has come, I must have my Lord notice me. And then I will be freed from this... Inky, dark, abyss I call a body. It truly is a shame, I don't get such spry company these days, but my Lord hungers, and I am his-AGH!"

The man calling himself Sammy fell over as he was hit in the head and he toppled over, revealing a figure neither you nor Charley saw coming. "What the- Boris!?" Charley exclaimed as the tall pitch black wolf in overalls rubbed the back of his head with a light grin on his face, he then dropped the pipe he was holding and walked over to the two of you. He then began to fiddle with the knot holding the two of you in place. "Sorry for the surprise visit, but I didn't want anyone else to have to come face to face with the ink demon." The wolf replied in a quiet tone. Your mind flashed back to the creature that had lunged at you before, was that the ink demon Boris spoke of? It seemed to have some sort of resemblance to Bendy himself, so the Demon part would make sense.

"Ngh, just like last time." Sammy said as the three of you looked to a door that had just closed as Sammy's voice rang out through speakers also in the room as another door, this time at the end of the room, began to open after it was already partly open, "Arise Ink Demon! And claim these tender sheep I have brought you, Free me I beg you!" Boris finally untied the two of you free as he ran over and picked up the pipe he dropped earlier, with Charley grabbing the axe. Then the sound of something busting through a wall nearby followed by Sammy screaming filled the room as a puddle of ink leaked from under the door. "Well let's not wait a moment longer! This way!" Boris said as the three of you ran through the open door and through the halls.

As you looked down one of the closed off halls you thought you saw the Ink machine going down somewhere, but quickly prioritized not dying. The three of you reached a room with a pool of black ink covering it, and a door on the other side. "That door should take us to the-" Boris began as a ink covered and monsterus version of Bendy lunged up and apeared to roar at you, "scratch that. RUN!" The three of you then ran down another hall as the Demon pursued you. Your heart pounding with stress, you quickly dodged and weaved around corners as you could feel the Ink Demon gaining on you, and the walls appeared to become stained with ink. You finally ran through a door and Boris closed it and put a board up over the door, the Demon appeared to bang on the door before slowly walking away.

At that point you collapsed on the floor and began pouring waterfalls from everything that had happened. Charley walked up to you and patted your back as Boris looked to Charley. "They've been through a lot." He replied as Boris looked around. You sat there as suddenly, you heard a light squeaking noise fill the room. You looked up to see Boris holding a Plush version of Bendy in front of you, memories flooded your mind as you took the plush in your hand. It looked almost identical to the one your grandfather had given you when you were a kid, you then looked up to the two living toons as they appeared concerned for you. You sniffed and hugged the plush Bendy just like you did when you were young, and you quietly muttered the words, "...thanks grandpa Henry..."