The Reel Slows...

"STOP!" A voice broke the commotion as the Lost Ones stopped pummeling you. The large crowd parted as you weakly looked up to see a somewhat familiar figure surrounded by not only Charley, Bendy, and Alice, but also Boris, Barley, Alison and Edgar.

 The large crowd parted as you weakly looked up to see a somewhat familiar figure surrounded by not only Charley, Bendy, and Alice, but also Boris, Barley, Alison and Edgar

"S-Sammy?" You asked as the Lost Ones backed away and hid inside the buildings. He then marched up to you and knelt down right infront of your face, almost staring into your soul. You sat in that position for what felt like hours before he tossed you a can of bacon soup and walked away, picking up his mask that was on the ground and putting it back on before walking off. As you opened the can of bacon soup Alison walked up to you next and said, "I'm glad you're okay. I'm sorry for having left you in that cell. We just didn't have the time to get you out since the Ink Demon was practically right on top of us." As you finished eating the can and all the previous wounds healed, you slowly got up and turned to Sammy who was looking around before turning to you.

"Uhh... H-How do you feel Sammy?" You asked as you rubbed the back of your head, anxiously waiting for his answer. He stood there for a moment before bluntly replying, "Well I don't exactly feel like killing you and offering your corpse to a demon right now, so that's a benefit I guess." A shiver shot up your spine as Alison spoke again, "Well besides that, we have to get going. Recently I've learned of something that could possibly destroy the Ink Demon for good. I know how to get where its located. Follow me." She and the Mechanical Boris She'd called 'Tom' began walking up to a massive gate and opening it, with the rest of the group following behind. As you were walking you saw that Alice was nervously looking in between Sammy and Alison, appearing very stressed out.

You walked up to her and rubbed your hand up and down her back to comfort her, which seemed to work. She calmed down and the group moved on. Soon after moving to a large hallway with a thin board creating a bridge. The group slowly went over one by one with the exception of Edgar who climbed the walls.

As you slowly crossed you did your best to not look down and just to focus on the group but just as you were almost across to the other side the board gave out and you gasped as you fell a few feet down before Sammy grabbed your arm to try and stop your fall but he slipped himself and the two of you plummeted down. Your life flashed before your eyes before the two of you splashed into a pool of ink, breaking your fall. Crawling out and panting, the two of you looked up and realized you'd fallen such a long distance that you couldn't even see the others anymore. Sammy growled and you heard him mutter before he spoke to you, "Damnit. I don't think we'll be able to get back up, we'll have to take the route through here and hope there's a way back up to them."

You stood up as Sammy walked down the hall and into another room. Quickly following him you spotted what appeared to be an Ink flooded hallway which seemed to be the only way forward. You then noticed a panel with several missing pipe segments and a machine you recognized, something you'd seen earlier, a machine that you knew could basically make anything out of ink. "Hey Sammy," You said as the man turned to face you, "I think if we can find a few bits of ink around we could use this machine to create pipes to fill the missing parts and drain the hallway."

Sammy shrugged as the two of you went into another area to search for some ink. Being a labyrinth, the two of you quickly got separated, but you continued to look around for any type of usable ink. But as you were walking about, you found the office of Joey Drew himself, the man who sent Henry that letter what felt like a year ago, even though you'd only been in this place for just about a month. You entered and saw that like all the other rooms in the studio, it was abandoned and run down. But soon you spotted a piece of paper on a desk, going to pick it up and reading it. It appeared to be some sort of letter from Joey, the edges lightly stained with ink, and the paper weathered and lightly torn. You noted that it was addressed to Susie Campbell as you read it,

Susie,

I know how much this part means to you Susie. Alice means a lot to me too. All my characters do!

You lightly scoffed as you remembered the stories your Grandfather had told you, Henry was the original creator of Bendy, and even Boris too. But Joey tweaked their innocent designes and claimed them as his own, not giving any credit to Henry.

In fact, I'll let you in on a little secret. I too believe my characters are more then just drawings. They're alive. They're a part of us. And I want people to know them as well as I do.

I want people to be able to shake their hand. Spend an afternoon with 'em. Love them.

Susie, I'll be straight with you. I'm putting together a little project... a little ceremony. If it works, a lot of dreams are going to come true. And I want you to be a part of it. I want you to bring Alice to life once again...

What do ya say?

You couldn't believe it. Joey set all of this up, he forced people into some kind of demonic ritual. He stole, lied, manipulated... you knew one thing for sure.

When you got out with everyone else, Joey was going to face the consequences of his actions.