Two sides to the Same Devil

"*Gasp* Boris! Oh no what has that psychopath done to you!" You said as the mangled and mutated corpse of Boris stood in front of you. Eyes lifeless and empty, also replaced with X shaped stitching. Boris was gone... and an empty husk was left being controlled by Alice.

The boris you once knew then effortlessly picked up the cart like it were a piece of paper and then tossed it across the room as you went flying and crashed into a nearby wall. You screamed in pain as you tried to make your way out from under the rubble of the cart. "Meet the new and improved Boris! Tear them apart Boris! LEAVE NOTHING!!!" The twisted Angel screamed into the speaker system as Boris pulled you out and roared into your face. A sudden distant thud caught the attention of both you and the Angel as more thuds could be heard getting closer. Boris then tossed you across the room again as it still had orders to follow, it began marching up to you before a final thud was heard and the Boris monster was thrown into a wall by a black figure.

You grunted as the figure came closer to you, light revealing the eternal grin on the face of the Ink Demon. As you tried to get away as Bendy wasn't around to keep him calm, the Ink Demon kept marching right towards you, somewhat twitching uncontrollably. It finally was right in front of you and your back up against a wall, you could hear the Ink Demons heavy breathing as you shut your eyes, not wanting to see what was coming. You felt the Ink Demons breath on you as an Inky hand ran down the arm you'd damaged when hitting the wall in the cart. It traced a symbol in the palm of your hand before reeling back and letting an inhuman screech into the air, before shambling about like it had a seizure or something. Finally it slammed its face into a poster and vanished into a pool of Ink on the wall.

You were speechless as you inspected your arm, it didn't hurt anymore and the Ink Demon had traced a swirl symbol into your hand. But a roar brought you back to your senses as you saw Boris crawling out of the wall he'd been knocked into by the Ink Demon before charging at you, instinct kicked in as you held up your arms in defense. But suddenly the symbol the Ink Demon had made on your arm began to glow as Boris appeared revolted by the sight of it. You looked at your hand in curiosity as you got up from your previous position. "(Y/N)!!!" A voice called out as you turned to the entrance to the hall you'd come in earlier to see Bendy, Charley, and Edgar looking at you with relief.

You soon saw Boris roar again as he charged at the three, protective instincts kicking in, you ran as fast as you could and punched Boris as hard with your glowing fist as you could. Light shone throughout Boris as he soon fell to the ground and evaporated into Ink. "NOOOO!!! NO NO NO! WHY CAN'T YOU EVER JUST DIE!!!" The twisted Angel shouted as she came barreling into the area lunging for you. You shot out your hand as you felt her impact your arm and scream in pain. You turned to see a glowing handprint on her chest as she fell to her knees and demonicly screamed into the air as it appeared some of her Ink evaporated into the air.

She then fell limp to the floor as the four of you watched on in astonishment at what had just happened. "Is... she dead?" Bendy asked as he leaned up against your leg, bandages surrounding his head. His question was answered as she suddenly gasped for air and sat up looking at her hands. She sat there in silence as the four of you tried to stay a decent amount away from her. "A-Alice?" You nervously asked as she didn't turn in your direction but didn't look right at you. She began to cry as she said, "It's so quiet... I can't hear her anymore." She hugged herself as she sat there crying in the middle of the room.

You slowly walked up to her and looked her in the face, while her face was still slightly disfigured, but not as bad as before, you didn't see the look of a twisted psychotic butcher. But the look of a woman finally freed from years of torture, she began apologizing like there was no tomorrow as she suddenly encased you in a hug, which you returned to the disturbed Angel. Not feeling any ill intentions emanating from her, you looked at your hand as the glow from the swirl died down and returned to the same Ink color it was before.

Suddenly a voice cut through the silence of the moment, it sounded old and gruff, saying, "Charley? Edgar?" The entire group turned to the voice as Charley replied, "Barley!?" There standing at the other entrance to the place, was the final Bucher gang member, Barley, along with a Boris with a cyborg arm, and another Alice Angel!?