The End?

After reading the letter left on Joey's desk, you'd found a fountain that had enough ink for you to make pipes and get to the other side of the blocked off hallway, but as you made it out to the main area you were met with Sammy who'd already gotten two other pipes made. "Oh There you are. Nice to see you're not dead." Sammy said as you rolled your eyes. "Enough of that, we should have enough pieces to drain that hallway. So let's get going." You said as you put the ink blob you'd gotten into the machine and made another pipe section, putting the parts into the right sections and crossing the area led to a massive vault with the actual door torn clean off. Exploring deeper into the vault and searching through some of the boxes, you were soon met with a voice calling out, "Darn. Looks like whatever was here was taken long ago."

You turned to see the group approaching and were relieved to see all of them alive. "Wait. How'd you get down here?" You said as Sammy minded his own business. "It helps to have a rope. Though we didn't anticipate how far down this place was." Alison said as Bendy walked up to a nearby door and examined it. "We might be able to get through here. But the door doesn't open from this side." Bendy said as he reunited with you. "Looks like we might need something to jam the door open..." Alison began as Tom walked up to a junction box near the door and smashed it in with his axe, opening the door, "Or that works too..." Alison finished as the group slowly made their way through the door and coming across a confusing sight, it was a near entire recreation of the very first floor, minus the exit...

You soon led the group down a hallway with a massive window being the only thing to separate you and the ink demon on the other side. "Shh, don't make any loud noises." Charley quickly stated as the group slowly made their way past and came to one final doorway.

Walking through it led to a massive cavern containing the true Ink Machine, a massive structure dwarfing even the first ink machine, which you saw slowly lowering into the larger variant itself. Both Bendy and Edgar hugged your legs, clearly intimidated by the scale of this massive contraption. You kneeled down and embraced them both, feeling them shiver. "This is it. This is the lair of the Ink Demon. Since the end of all this wasn't located in the vault, it has to be in there. It looks like that bridge should be able to get us across." Alison said as she walked up and lightly stomped on a large metal bridge that led into the Ink Machine itself to test its stability. "What if the Ink Demon is in there? What will we do then?" Alice said as she couldn't take her eyes off of the machine.

You stood up and walked forward to be in front of everyone as you began speaking, "Look. I know that facing the Ink Demon may seem to be intimidating at times, especially with what it's done to some. But now isn't the time to cower in fear, you've lived with the terror of the Ink Demon for years now, but that hasn't stopped you from surviving. Well I made a promise to all of you that I would get you out of here, and that promise still holds firm. It's time we stopped just surviving, and began living to see tomorrow. Let's go!"

Everyone stared at you in silence for a moment before Barley said, "That was pretty corny kid... but I get where your coming from. So I'm not gonna object." With that all of the others began agreeing with you and giving their own kind of positive support, and with that, you began to walk across the bridge into the depths of the Ink Machine.

Walking inside revealed several containers with what seemed to be people undergoing the transformation into ink, sending a shiver up your spine. "So this is where it all started..." Charley said as the group came up to a massive throne made out of several different components. Littering the walls were projections showing several different Bendy cartoons, but what caught your attention was the audio player on the throne sitting next to a reel tape. As the recording began playing with Sammy hitting the play button on it, the sound of Joey Drew's voice echoed from it as you lifted up the reel and soon turned it around as the tape finished, "... He was there for his beginning. But he's never seen The End." This was how you could end everything, showing the Ink Demon this reel could possibly put an end to it... but a part of you objected.

The Ink Demon had had interactions with you before and deliberately left you unscathed, it had even given you the ability to free those tainted by the ink. Simply killing it didn't seem like the right thing to you. You were torn on what to do. "(Y/N)!" Alice called out to you as you swiftly turned to see the Ink Demon standing at the entrance to the throne room, seemingly panting as it drew its finger across the wall before clutching its head and reeling back. Soon it began to mutate and grow as the one glove and bow tie it had on fell to the ground as it's teeth parted and reshaped into large fangs, it's size shifting and becoming more beast-like. Soon it looked at the whole group and roared before charging straight for you, knocking the others aside and quickly yanking the reel out of your other hand and tossing you away.

You slammed to the ground as all you could do was watch as the beast gripped the reel and snapped it clean in half, the tape inside spilling all over the floor like blood and guts.

It then turned to you as you began to back up, catching the sight of what the Ink Demon had drawn on the side of the wall earlier, it showed a swirl very similar to the one on your hand and then an arrow pointing to a rendition of the beasts head. You only had a moment to think about it before the beast grabbed you and lifted you up into the air effortlessly, crushing you with its giant hands. "(Y/N)! Let my friend Go you beast!" Charley said as he got up and attempted to tackle the beast, barely moving it as it turned its attention to him and swiftly swatted him away, sending him careening into a wall. But the beast then felt a large amount of pain as you began to angrily bang your fist on its head.

It's attention returned to you as you saw the swirl mark on your hand began glowing like never before. Tears flowing from your eyes and recounting the promise that you'd made to everyone, your hand began to glow so bright it made everyone cover their eyes as the screeches of the beast spiraled all around the area...

And the pain ceased...