She ain't no Angel

After a round of playing classic carnival games and sneaking past butchered butcher gang members, the duo of You and Bendy had entered Attraction Storage, entering you came face to face with a giant carnival ride that reminded you of a merry go round, the lights on the ride off and giving the sense of unease of the ride didn't really surprise you at this point. You noticed another tape recorder from someone by the name: Bertrum Peidmont. You hit play as Bendy began to examine the ride itself.

"The biggest park ever built, a centerfold of attractions." Bertrum's voice clattered out through the old radio, "Each one, more grand then the one before it. It makes my eyes come to tears at the thought. But then... oh Mister Drew."

"(Y/N)!" Bendy suddenly shouted from somewhere in the machine, making you jump from the sudden noise. "Agh! Jeez Louise! You don't have to shout Bendy, what is it?" You said as you made sure your heart was still beating. "Look who I found!" Bendy said as he helped pull an injured Charley out of one of the seats along with Edgar helping. "Charley! Edgar! You're alright!" You said as you quickly ran up and hugged the three of them with Charley grunting. "Heh. Hope you didn't doubt me kid, I'm a survivor, that twisted Angel put us in this weird ride while she went to go do something horrible with Boris. But we have to get outta here. This machine's-"

The audio from the tape growing louder along with the grinding gears of the massive machine whirring to life, "You may think I am gone! BUT I AM STILL HERE!" The doors to the inside of the machine then opened to reveal a huge and mangled human head as the ride began to turn and many of the seats hit the small group as you were flung backwards with Charley and Edgar as Bendy was knocked into the air. You were too dazed as you could barely see Bendy fall to the ground head first with a cringe inducing crunch. "BENDY!" Charley shouted as Edgar quickly ran over to him and pulled him back to the group. At that point you had snapped out of it and quickly began to examine the little demon, at first glance he appeared fine but it was clear a huge cut had opened up on his head and he was quickly bleeding ink everywhere.

Then what sounded like a roar in the distance could be heard as the ride just continued to spin and even stomp its carts to the ground. Huge thundering footsteps could be heard along with the occasional burst of a wall, then out of nowhere, the Ink Demon came bursting through the door that had previously closed and with claws sharpened and teeth somehow bared and split apart, it charged at the machine. Despite the apparent lack of eyes you thought that if looks could kill, the Ink Demon would have obliterated you in less then a second. It lept up onto the machine and tore one of the arms of the ride off like it was made of paper, and proceeded to beat the ever-living crap out of the machine. Tearing it to bits and pieces with ease untill it stopped and made its way to one of the still intact doors on the machine, tearing it open and looking into the face within, you were able to catch a genuine expression of pure terror on the face, before the Ink Demon grabbed one of the broken doors and jabbed it right into the middle of the heads forehead.

The machine slowly grinded to a halt, once again becoming a docile and lifeless machine. Then the Ink Demon turned to you, at that point Edgar had managed to find a few spare cans of Bacon Soup and was helping feed some to the unconscious Bendy as his wound was already healing. The Ink Demon walked slowly over to us, his hands now back to normal, his teeth back to that iconic grin. He looked down at his Cartoony self and knelt down to him, placed his gloved hand on Bendys forehead, before walking out the door like nothing even happened.

Then remembering something else you said, "Edgar, stay here with Charley and Bendy. I'll be right back, I'm going to go get Boris." Charley tried to intervene but you had already walked out and to the haunted house which was now open, you hopped into the cart and it began moving. Alice's voice coming through the speakers once again, "And now, the ride truly begins... Come in, and pretend it was all a bad dream. It's a funny thing. How so much can fall apart so fast. We never really had control of the studio. Either you were into someone's pocket, or you were putting someone into yours. I just wanted what was promised to me. I just wanted to be beautiful! Surely you can understand that. Little one... Why are you here? We're all dying to find out. Do you just enjoy the terror of the drop into hell? Because if that's the case... Hang on tight. I've got a surprise..."

The ride full of small and miniscule jumpscares then opened up to a grand hall with a chandelier, an organ, and many paintings that were ment to creep people out. As you continued ridding, you saw that you were coming up to an open door with a very dark background behind it. You gripped the handle bar as you came up to it, only for the cart to be grabbed by two gigantic hands, and a familiar face appeared from the shadows. "*Gasp* Boris! Oh no what has that psychopath done to you!" You said as the mangled and mutated corpse of Boris stood in front of you. Eyes lifeless and empty, also replaced with X shaped stitching. Boris was gone...