Chapter. 10, friendships pt.1

6.57 k ayeeeeee.  NEW COVER!!!!! I LOVE IT. (Credit to my cuz for edits, go read her story under my account called (All Most Cinderella)

_----------
(Drake)

What the hell is going on?..
Where am I?...
What happened?...

I start to hear faint words
Is that Jake talking?
He'll know what... Wait!! He caused this that no good mo..

Drake...
Drake get up..
Wake up man.

I slowly awake.

"Hey jay "

"Drake! I thought you were dead!!."

"No but jake will be! What the fuck man!"

"Get the fuck out drake you wanna just wanted to spend a night to fuck my sister!"

"Jake wh-"

He cut me off

"No drake we're through you are not going to fuck my sister and throw her away and add another notch on your belt! Shes been thought enough with out you fucking her up more."

"Jake calm down sweety"

Jay'mie cooed to him trying to calm him

"No shes been trying so hard not to be what every one thinks she is and open up to us me, jay, you and her fucking dumb ass dad"

"Jake i fucking know man! Ive allways cared for her even as kids. When every one treated her wrong i saw the fragile beautiful girl she always was."

" if that was true why did you lie to her about your hoe ass and jen"

" i didnt lie to her i lied to everyone else!! Ive only had sex once! And that was with jen and it was a drunk'n mistake i was saving my self for mike! Shes the only one for me.......and know she hates me. "

"Fuck.. Man im sorry I--"

Gurll its ya bitch i phone i knoww you hear my loud asss ringn now an----

"Hello?"

Jay answered her phone looking at us intently. We mouth to her is it mike she shakes her head no. Then covers the phone speaker to tell us its her mom and shes going to take the call down stairs.

We nod in agreement

(jay's pov)

Down stairs in the back yard

"Mike are you okay!!"

"Yeah im fine but im omw to get yo soft ass"

" WHO THE FUDGE ARE YOU CALLING SOFT?!"

" you. Your the one who freaked out about a "dead body"

" no i freaked out Because i thought Jake did it..."

"Awww how sweet but what Eva's im out side lets go."

" kay here i come one sec"
I run up stairs kick drake and kiss jake

"What was that for"

They both say in unison

"For hurting mike and because your cute ..... And this"

I grab the key off the dresser run out close the door and lock it.

They start banging on the door for me to open it. Haha dumb ole. Pickles. Thats what they get got messing with my girl.

I take the key put it on the stand next to the door with a note on it saying

Please unlock door 100 dollar. Tip from guys inside if you do.

I then text my order to roby's pizza they'll be there in 15 minutes. Thats plenty of time for us to get away.

I grab my jacket and purse as i walk out. Then i see jake and drake's pants on the floor (they slept in boxers) not that we were complaining. Soooooo i took their walets. Thank you ass holes.

I walk out the door.

"Damn hoe what took so long.?"

We pull off in the car.

" just. Tying up lose ends."

"Like..."

"Kicking drake, locking jake and drake in the room, stealing both their wallets and jakes car keys in case we need another ride."

"See this is why i love you"

Mike said to me smiling huge..

"No you love me because i got the best head game."

"Yeah what ever"

This...biscuit... Just dissed my head game.

____________________________________
Hi my faithful badasses hows life lol if im soo late you thought i died didnt you lol. But this is just a teaser. The rest is for tmr bye bye