Ch.2 hoes be like

///\\\///\\\///\\\///\\\///\\\///\\\

The next day

///\\\///\\\///\\\///\\\///\\\///\\\

-Ann Ann Ann -

Wtf? I must be hearing things. Oh well time to go back to sleep...

"Mike"

"Mike"

"MIKE!" Said a male or a very masculine voiced 5 year old girl .

"what!"

"We have to go to school!"

We?

"School? what the fuck, and who the hell are you?"

"You don't remember me?"

"No... wait. Are you the pool boy?"

"What? No. Although I do have the abs for it"
I don't know who this guy is but as he flexed and Grinned I can yo realized he's hot as fuck!

"Well sorry mister I don't know you so leave before I kill you " The guy looks at me surprised but I just shrug and lay back down.

"Do it's Your step brother. You idiot"

"Omg jake you son of a bitch is that you!!"

"Yeah miss me?"

I hoped out of bed and gave him a huge hug. He looked shocked

Damn now I gotta take  back the part about him being hot.... unless? Nah nah never mind that shots nasty.

"No duh you look great!"

and I mean he looked great he den grew up pretty damn good he's tall looks about 6'0 curly brown hair kinda the preppy type.

Eww preps....

"And you look damn fine ya self" he said and winked causing me to blush

"Shut the fuck up and get out I need to get dressed"I pushed out one of the very few people I may actually enjoy talking to while I'm here.

"Okay okay I'm leaving but hurry up we leave at 7"

" Kay Kay jay

"But wait mike!! are we still CLBBs?(cool laid back bitches)

"He'll yeah CLBBs for life nigga"

"Hahaha god how'd I missed ya"

///\\\///\\\///\\\///\\\///\\\///\\\

30 mins later

///\\\///\\\///\\\///\\\///\\\///\\\

Humm what to wear what to wear??? I got it!!

I grab my high waist light blue shorts that has the Ethiopian flag faded on the pocket

( yeah yeah I know an African with a last name parez? What the hell? Well I'm Dominican on my dad's side and Ethiopian on my mom's I know stand mix)

But I put on a black tank with hi bitch printed on it along white chucks, and my red lipstick, matching necklace and silver diamond studs. And BA BAM I'm fine as fuck my guy.

I'm not tryn to be cocky or anything but damn I look good way better sense I left. Ya girl den came up mother fuckers.

Time to head down stairs, can't wait for this family reunion!

Walking up to the dinning table and guess who I see the gold digger her self and her sluts of daughters. okay she's so much of a slut she had 4 kids and 4 baby daddy's before my dad tapped that.