chapter.9 joy.ride.

RECAP
----------------

(Mike's pov)

Ughh did he really have to do that... he fucking knocked him out just as I was starting to enjoy it.

"What the fuck jake!"

"Hum"

"Don't hum me what's your problem!"

"Mike I know him! He's a player he toys with girls emotions gets what he wants and leaves them"

"That's not true he's only been with Jen and he didn't even want that to happen!"

"Is that the bull shit hee Told you? Look I just don't want you getting hurt I have to protect you"

Protect me?
Fuck him I don't need any one I can.take care of myself just like I always have. Fuck this.

"You protect me! I don't need any one To watch my back but ME, I can handle my damn self. Fuck this im out of here."

I push Jake out my way while Jay is having a mini break down... man Jake is making her soft. As im heeding down the stairs I realize my truck isn't here yet.

Ill just take that good for nothing lying piece of shit drake's car for my little joy ride..... the funs over now IM BACK BITCHES.

--------

(Mike's POV)

-----------

Fuck this
Fuck him
Fuck life
. Just as I was trying to open up and change, people just had to FUCK that up. People always ruin my life. Now ima be a mega bitch just to show I'm.not easily broken . And Jake the fuck nigga I.take care of my self I don't need  you to protect me I'm independent. Always have been you.

I Always talk to myself when I'm.frustrated.

Once I left the house I got In that punta (bitch) car.and left heading to the highway.

Man I'm hungry, shit I might as well go get something to eat

MCDONALD'S HERE I COME!

This traffic is okay but kinda slow so ima just get off at the next exit ramp.

I dip over two lanes not bothering to use a blinker but don't give a fuck.

Some guy has the nerve to honk at me so i  flick him off abd yell. "Fuck.off Jack ass can't you see im emotionally disturbed!"

he just looked at me dumb found and slightly frightened.

As soon as I get off the ramp there's a light just fucking great.

Ighh...

Huuu...

Why is this light so damn long!!

Turning my head I see a guy staring at me through some shades wearing a black bandanna, with a nose ring and just  nodding. And smirking.

"What the fuck you look'n at you wanabe 2'pac!?"

He just scoffed and pressed the gas while  holding down the break.

WAIT I SEEN THIS SHIT IN THE FAST AND THE FURIOUS !! HE WANNA RACE HELL.YEAH!! I NEED AN.ADRENALINE RUSH RIGHT NOW.

so I.do the same and yell Mc'ds on Lisbon he just smiles turns to face the road and grips the wheel.

Oh its on you chicano wannabe 2'pac

_______
THIS WAS JUST TEASER THE  REST WILL BE POSTED. THIS IS AN.CHRISTMAS PRESENT , A KWANZAA, A HAUNAKA, (however tf u spell it) WHAT EVER U  CELIBATE

happy holidays
MY.FAITHFUL BAD ASSes....