Ch.1 wellcome home

HI THANK YOU FOR READING THIS BOOK. I USUALY WON'T HAVE AN AUTHORS NOTE IN EACH CHAPTER. I KNOW IT CAN GET ANNOYING BUT IF YOU HAVE ANY COMMENTS TO HELP ME BETTER MY WRITING PLEASE DON'T BE TO SHY TO COMENT. I WILL UPDATE EVREY WEEK IF I GET A CUPPLE OF VOTES OR NEW FOLLOWERS ILL POST EARLY :) enjoy

\\\///\\\///\\\///\\\///\\\///\\\///\\\///\\\///\\\///\\

-beeeeep-

"Michelangela Parez rise and shine"

"Ughh do I have to? I'd rather stay here with you big daddy"

John just cringes and makes an ugly ass stank face at me.
I need to find a a way for John to let me stay.
Oh and for those of you you who don't know John is my P.O

I always do this to him just to fuck with him. he looks so uncomfortable and innocent. I love it!!!

"Now mike,  I wanna get you home as quick as possible"

"Aww already tiered of me Johnny baby ?"

"Mike I'm not playing get your ass in that got damn room to get your tracking divice injected"

Ughh! who the fuck put me on probation?!? Now I have to get this tracker thingy injected in my neck for a month.

Wonder why I have such a short time? Well lets just say a certain captain of something didn't want their little wife to find out about a certain whore.

God

im so Fucking evil. YAY ME

"Okay gosh don't bite my fucking head off john"

"Just go mike" he said chuckling to him self "I'll miss your playfulness mike".

(2 hours latter)

We were just getting done with the whole P.O tracker thing and now, it's time for me to go to my home sweet home.

note my sarcasm

"Do I have to!"

We have been sitting out side in the drive way of my dads big for no fucking reason ass house scratch that mansion for god knows how long.

"Mike get your fat ass out the car"

"Damn okay fine" (-.-)

Okay here I go......

-DING DONG DOON DUNN-

"Hello who is it?" Ughh Monique my dads goldiger of a wife

"It's mike" god I hate that bitch..

-She opens the door-

"Ohh so you really are coming back"she said like the fuking cunt she is.

"Yop" I said piping the P trying not to go hulk mad on that Bitch.

"So where is my dad?"

"He's up stairs"

I start to head up stairs then I feel a hand on me,
oh hell naw did this bitch just touch me?

"Look here little girl"

No the hell she didn't

"You better not get in my way or my daughters and son. They will inherit Michel's company and legacy no matter what you do. And if you get in my way I have no problem removing you from the situation."

HELL NO!

"First off you goldiging slut never and I mean never, ever put your filthy hands on me."

"Second you won't have shit."

"Third don't you ever and I mean neva eva threaten me and make this the last time if not I'll make it your last."

She just stared at me with this blank dumb look that I just wanted to slap off.

Monique continued to open and close her mouth over and over again looking like danm Nemo.

As if the bitch wanted to say something else.

"Hahaha thought so tramp"I said with a small grin and a chuckle

"Pops where are you?"
I yell as I head upstairs towards his study.

"lightning is that you?"

"Yes thunder!!"

—————————————————————
Vote,comment , share

Im back bitches miss me?(slow Updates)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें