ch.8 dead meat

(Jay PoV)

Ummm he owns a gun..... so dangerous, unsafe, bad .....That's fucking hot!! And by his stance he knows how to use it!

Should have known he had a gun with mike country ass. She had her first gun when she was 5.

"Jake what are you going?!?"

Drake looked confused as to the extent of the situation.

"WHAT THE FUCK DID I TELL YOU DRAKE!!!"

"DUDE chill!"

"GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM HER ,AND OUT MY DAMN HOUSE! YOU HAVE TILL THE COUNT OF FIVE!"

"0"

"Wait!"

"1"

"2"

Jake noticed drake wasn't moving . He still layed on the side of mike.

"Okay fine you think im playing?"

"5"

BANG!!....................

Drake's limp boddy laid there still....

"Jake wtf!! Omg you killed him!"

"Are you LOCO CHICO!"

"I don't want you to go to jail!"

"JAY"

"How are you going to get out of this!! "

"Wait, no we saw it so we're in trouble too!"

" ¿cómo puede el hombre so sexy inteligente que cuida al mismo tiempo tan estúpido !!!!"

"Jay'mie it's...."

"Okay wait, I know a guy who could clean this up! Or make it look like suicide"

"My uncle Enrique knows a guy who is a "CARPENTER"

"Yo Jay!"

"And if that doesn't work we can leave the country, my guy luis knows a guy who knows a guy who knows a guy who knows juio cuz he's like hard to get a hold of.. he knows a guy to get us to.Mexico! "

"Wait no cuz Mexico is allies with the states ... shit maybe quba!'omg no CANADA I ALWAYS WANTED TO KNOW IF CANADIAN BACON IS CALLED JUST HAM THERE?!?!"

"JAY SHUT THE FUCK UP"

"Why we need a plan!"

" no.we don't he was shot.."

"I know he was shot I was here!!"

"No he was shot by a tranquilizer gun"

"I know!! Wait what?"

-------------------------------------------------------------

TEASER

REST OF CHAPTER 8 tomorrow