Ch.5 meet meh bestie

Hope you guys emjoyed me last update because I'm so late I'M posting agagin to day. Btw this is more of a bonus chapter im adding new people. hope you enjoy you enjoy the new direction.

:) bye my faith full bad asses

---------------------------------------------

(Mikes POV ).

/////latter in the car on the way to airport\\\\\\

"OMFG JAKE SHUT THE HELL UP AND CHILL"

Since jake came and almost caught us in the act he has not shut up about it.

"OH AM I ANNOYING YOU? I'M SORRY IT'S KINDA HARD FOR ME TO CHILL WHEN I JUST WALKED IN ON MY BEST-FRIEND FUCKING MY SISTER!!!!!!!"

"dude we told you we didnt do any thing i had my sis drop the car off and she must've had her boyfriend in here befor me and mike came."

"BULL SHIT DUDE I KNOW YOU, YOURE LYING!"

"JAKE I WILL FŪCKING KICK YOUR ASŚ IF YOU DONT LET IT THE FÛCK GO!!"

"Oohhhh miikke are you still cursing? about how many words did you say?4 maybe 5?"

Drake said with a knowing look that i wanted to slap off

"Really Drake you think this is the time and place for this......"

I stated a little more quietly. god I hope they didn't see the red creep up to my cheeks. Wait what's going on you know something is fûcked up if ya gurl here is blushing red! My chocolate ass

"Drake you Didn't......"

What is jake talking about? he looks really pissed. i swear if looks could kill drake would be six feet under in a steal coffin under cement. guarded by demons surrounded by iron gates with missiles pointed at it with the U.S military on the coast AND JESUS HIM SELF WATCHING DOWN TO MAKE SURE HE NEVER EVER GETS OUT.

"I AM.."jake started to say be for my phone went off.

"Guurrllll I know you hear me ringn yeah dats right its ya girl I phone now........

"Hello..

"Hello? FÛCKING HELLO THATS ALL YOU HAVE TO SAY!! MIKE WHERE THE HÈLL ARE YOU". jay yelled at me I swear if she wasn't my main hoe I would haulllll

You know she's stressed when she curses like this Normally she'll be like you fudge nugget purple panda!!.

"SHIT JAY BURST MY EAR DRUM WHY DONT CHU!"

I can tell shes gritting her teeth

"Mike......get.......your .....ass.....here.....before.....thiS....creepy......Guy...sitting.....Next......to......me.....Tries.....TO

FUDGING RAPE ME!!!

"Yo jay we here look out side bitch"

"Mike language"drake said teasingly

"Stfu drake"

"Why i never!" he said acting insulted

I go out the car then *smack*

"AHHHHH" I got tackled by some behemoth!! ops i mean jay.

(Jake POV)

I can't be believe he fucked my sister!!! And lied about it!!

I was hopping he Didn't punish her. but no instead this motherfucker went all BDSM on her just great the fucking ass hole. (Note the sarcasm)

I was contemplating when I hear a girl scream I thought it was mike so I bolted. I hoped out the car and ran towards the scream when I see mike being straddled on the ground by a sexy ass girl who was leaving kisses all over mikes face god i wish that was me .. wait what?

"Jay get your gay ass the hell off me!"

"But

*Kiss*

I

*Kiss*

Missed

*Kiss*

My fat panda

I could see the anger in drakes face heheheheh he is so jealous

"JAY!"

"Okay okay I'll get off and FYI I'm Bi not gay!!"

"Oh my Popsicle!! who is this cutie"

The crazy chick said pointing at me wait me?? she's calling me cutie

She ran up to me she looked gorgeous her golden honey skin shimmered in the sun with her long.... wait why am I looking at her like this why the fuck am i day dreaming about how beautiful....

"Hello . hello... mike does he speak english?"

Aye amigo... ¿Cómo estás? Mi llama jay. ¿Eres estúpido o nah?

(Aye dude how are you. My name is jay are you stupid or nah?)

"What" I was confused.

She pounced on then straddling me

"I said hi cutie" ^.^

"hi..."

"Your so shy ima call you flipper pipper."

Drake and mike were laughing so hard I'm surprises their heads Didn't pop of even though I kinda was wishing they would.

"Aww ms. Flipper pipper is blushing!!!

"I am not... wait ms? you mean mister."

"No cutie Quise decir lo que dije"

"What???"

"She said no cutie i meant what I said" mike yelled from the car"

"Yop pipper" she squealed then kissed my forehead.

"Jay GET YOUR GAY ASS OFF MY BROTHER I WANNA GO HOME"mike Snapped

After she yelled I saw drake bend Down to whisper Something in her ear. making her shiver then blush. i just wanna wipe that smirk right off his face.

"IM NOT GAY but I would tap dat ass but no you wanna give your v-card i some guy"jay said playing heart broken.

Mike is a virgin?!?!?

I got up to go kill drake

"I WILL KILL YOU DRAKE!!!"

I tried to get up but jay grabbed my hand

"Vamp  materia caliente"

(let's go hot stuff)

---------------------------------------------

Hope you liked it

VOTE.....

COMMENT....

TELLL PPL BOUT MEH...

READ MY OHTHER BOOKS..