Ch.4 Pain or Pleasure?

⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔

Sorry about the slow updates. Been going trough some things but I will updated regularly and if I forget msg or COMENT to remind me enjoy and new updated date is every Friday I'm to busy Sundays n Saturdays n I have soft ball n tennis practice almost every week day along with school work chores and trying to have a life . But thank you my faith full bad asses.

(Mike's POV)

We started walking for what feels like hours why the fuck did this dumb ass park so far?

"Are we there yet"

"No"

"Why did you park so far" i said sounding lethargic

He chuckles at me " I like the extra work out"

"But did you really have to park 1mile away from school"

I know I sound whiney but mama don't do good at 9 am walking.

"Suck it up"

"I can't......"

I stopped and a huge smirk grew on my face because I figured out a way to not walk!!! omg mike your like freaking Einstein! .

So bring my brilliant self I found a rock and placed it in front of my path to make is seam like I fell.

*OOHHFF*

I "fell" wink wink

"Owwwww drake!"

"Mike what happened are you okay?" he seamed more worried then he should but what eves.

"I tripped over that rock"

"Owch looks like that hurts, can you stand?"

I pretended to struggle to stand with my eyes closed then try to collapsed on the ground?

wait....... why does the ground feel so warm and firm.

"Ops sorry I guess...."

I started to trail off once I realized drake was my warm ground.

"I-I ggue-s" I clear my throat." I guess I can't stand " It's so damn hard to concentrate with those piercing green eyes staring into your soul.

"It's fine" he stands up and out stretches an arm.

"Can you carry me? I tried to sound weak and innocent and for bonus points I added a lil cough. ^.^ I know I know I really out do my self sometimes.

He smiles bends down to pick me up and carries me bridal style for the next 9 blocks. and hey I know I only walked 3 but I'm to sexy to walk. Jk I'm just to fucking lazy and hungry!!

(DRAKES POV)

She is so alluring. I can't help but stare at her but this is a long walk she's sliding. I started to lose my grip on her. so I did the only logical thing ... I threw her over my shoulder. and man let me say the view ain't so bad either

"DRAKE WHAT THE FUCK!"

"Humm?"

"HUMMM? YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN!! I AM NOT A GOT DAMN SACK OF POTATOES!!!"

"mike you really need to pipe down and stop cursing like a trucker."

"DON'T FUCKING TELL ME WHAT TO DO YOU ASS HOLE KNOW PUT ME THE HELL DOWN"

"Mike stop" I said calmly again I can tell its starting to bother her..

"SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU YOU YOU FUCKING CUNT BITCH ASS PUSSY OF A FAGGOT!!!"