1

Those of you that've already read the first eight chapters, just skip them all and go to the ninth one. Don't worry, i didn't change anything_except for the title and book cover of course.

And for those of you that have just started reading this. Pls enjoy, vote, and comment.

*

*

*

*

*

Diagon Alley.

_

_

I was in the library, minding my own business_as usual_when an elf suddenly popped infront of me.

''Young miss Aurora ma'am, your Hogwarts letter has arrived. Lady Potter also requests your presence at the parlor immediately''. The elf handed me my letter with a slight bow. I nodded.

''Thank you, Ania''.

With another bow, the elf left. Sighing, i opened the letter and read it half-heartedly, before tossing it away. It would have been exciting to go to Hogwarts if my letter had arrived yesterday, but after hearing my dear mother would be taking the position of History professor at Hogwarts this year, lets just say my joy has shattered into millions of pieces.

I couldn't bare them at 'home', my parents. For all they do is fuss over my sister as though she was the only child they had. My father is worst, since he shared alot of similarities with 'the girl who lived'. I wonder how it would be when we go to Hogwarts with my mother there, watching Ariana's every move, fussing over her, and making sure she had eaten well. It would probably be very annoying.

My parents don't hate me, not really. And i don't hate them as well. Its just, am different. Am not like them. I do things far differently than they do, and because of that there is a lack of communication between us. I couldn't stand them and they couldn't stand me, it was just that simple. So the easy thing to do, was to ignor me, i guess.

I will not lie, i do feel jealous whenever my sister gets all the attention, which is always. I am still a child after all, wanting the attention of my parents. But another part of me would rather stay away from all of them, for deep down i knew i wasn't part of the family, something about me doesn't allow it. And am kinda fine with it.

Sighing, i marked the page i've been reading and head downstairs to the living room, where my 'family' were impatiently waiting.

''You took your precious time, didn't you?''. My sister glared at me angrily.

''Yes, yes i did''. I made sure to flash her a smile that showed that indeed yes, i did take my precious time.

''Hurry now girl! We have no time to waste''. My father, James Potter said impatiently, heading towards the floo. He told my twin what to do before flooing away with our mother, Lyssa Potter neé Fernsby. I watched Ariana go next, giving me a smug look as she shouted 'diagon alley' rather too loud. She probably thought i had no idea how to floo travel, which, i honestly don't. But after seeing my parents and sister do it, i think its safe to say its really simple.

After taking some floo powder, i stepped inside the fireplace and called out 'diagon alley' clearly before dropping the powder. With a flash i arrived at my destination, only stumbling a bit as i stepped out.

''Hurry now Aurora, we haven't got all day!''. My mother said quickly, taking my sister's hand and stroding away. I followed behind quitely, looking around the alley as we walked towards Gringotts. I've never been to diagon alley before, and i have to say, it is quite noisy. But neverthelest, i enjoyed looking at the numerous shops lined up in the alley.