7

*

*

*

*

*

Schemes and Alliance.
_

_

''You will NOT believe what i just heard!''. Susan said angrily slumping next to me at breakfast.

''Wow, i don't think i have ever seen you angry, this must be interesting''. Christina said calmly as she took a sip from her pumpkin juice.

I rolled my eyes at her and turned back to my ginger haired friend. ''What happened Susan?''.

''Your sister happened Aurora, Your sister!''.

''Oh. You were right Christine, this is interesting. Go on''. I nudged, fully giving her my attention.

''She is now the seeker of Gryffindor''.

Christina immediately spat her juice all over the table and gave us all a horrified look. I don't think i blame her, really, whose freaking idea was it to even put that pompous little brat on the quidditch team!? I mean she is good at it but she is still a first year and first year's aren't allowed on the quidditch team!.

''I heard she had a fight with Parkinson because of an object that belonged to a boy who had an accident during quidditch practice and had to be taken to the hospital wing by the professor and now she is on the gryffindor quidditch team simply because she disobeyed the pofessor and went playing throw and catch with that idiot Parkinson and professor McGonagal saw this, loved her talent, and decided yeah, she would make a perfect seeker!''. Susan was breathing hard by the time she was done, Christina and i stared at her, amazed.

''Wow, do you even breath?''. Christina mocked.

Susan shot her a dead look before turning back to me. ''Thats not all, she's literally bragging about it all over the school like the spoiled brat she is. Its official Aurora, i hate your sister''.

I softly patted her on the back. ''The feeling is mutual love''.

''Hey, look! What's that!?''. Christina asked pointing at a broom shaped-like parkage. ''Its heading towards...Ariana?''.

''Oh great!''. Susan threw her hands in exasperation. ''Now she's got a broom!''. She glared at the gryffindor table angrily where Ariana and her friends were happily whispering to eachother.

''This is not really about my sister, is it?''. I finally realised.

Susan sighed heavily and rubbed her temples. ''Well, not really. I mean she's part of the problem but so is Mallory''.

''Who is she?''. I asked.

Christina rolled her eyes at me. ''The weird girl that shares a room with us, keep up Aurora''.

''Oh, what about her?''.

''She is friends with Ariana''.

I shrugged. ''So?''. Susan suddenly became nervous, making me sigh. ''What did you do Sus'?''.

''It was an accident, I swear!''. She suddenly blurted out ''Christina and i were just talking, we didn't know she was in the dorm at that time''.

I gave Christina a look and she gave me a guilty one, i sighed again. ''You two were discussing about our plan weren't you? Even after i told you two not to speak of it until the due date''.

''We are so sorry Aurora''. Susan said quietly, ashamed and looking guilty.

I stared at her for a while before shrugging nonchalantly. ''Its okay''.