9

*

*

*

*

*

Haloween, the new Professor, Pranks and trolls.
_

_

I hated halloween. Why?. Well, bad things tend to always happen on that day.

One of the misfortunes that had already happened this haloween was Ariana's arrival from suspension. You'd think they'd expel her after her display in the headmaster's office a few weeks back, but unfortunately professor Dumbledore had managed to talk Lord Nott and the parents of the girls who were victims of Ariana's 'prank' out of it. The only good news that came out of the whole thing was that Mallory wasn't coming back cause she had been transfered to Beauxbatons, Ariana was kicked out of the qudditch team, and my mother wasn't going to be around any longer. My father must have been really pissed off when he heard his 'precious baby girl' was no longer going to be the youngest and the first female seeker. I only wish i had been there just to see his face.

''Finally!''. Christina groaned as we made our way out of the greenhouse. ''Those crying baby roots are so annoying!''.

''They are called mandrakes Christine, and besides, you were probably worst than them when your mother gave birth to you. Poor woman must have been frustrated the moment she set eyes on you''. I mocked, receiving a shove from the brown skinned girl.

''Shut up!''.

Hermione giggled as she watched us in amusement. She looked far better than she was when she first arrived at Hogwarts. Not physically, mind you, but atleast now she wasn't being bullied for being a muggleborn or for her weird appearance, but that was mostly thanks to Fred and George who would send anyone in the hospital wings for just looking at us the wrong way. Guess they kept their side of the bargain, which reminded me. ''Girls, Fred and George need our help''.

Christina groaned. ''Really? Now?''.

''Yes, now''.

____________________________________________

''Aurora Euphemia Potter, why do i have a feeling you've made a deal with the devil?''. Black asked me seriously from the slytherin table.

I raised a perfect eyebrow at him. ''What do you mean?''.

''You've been grinning madly ever since you entered the great hall cousin''. Eskel answered instead. ''You are up to no good, aren't you?''.

Black grinned. ''I hope you are, 'cause i'd love to know what you did''.

I shrugged nonchalantly. ''I didn't do anything''.

''Yeah, right 'Rora, i believe you''. He surely didn't.

''Stop pestering the girl boys''. Daphne said from opposite them. ''What she does or doesn't do is non of your business''.

''Oh come on Daph, don't be a kill joy''.  Black rolled his eyes at the blond girl and turned back to me with a grin.

''I'll tell everyone about your little mishap last year''. The blond said smugly, making both Eskel and Black go pale. They quickly turned away from me and focused on their food, but not before giving the blond haired a warning glare.

I gave Daphne a grateful look and she nodded before turning to continue her conversation with a brunette in round glasses. 

''Is it only me, or is there a new teacher on the professors' table?''. Susan asked, gaining our attention. We all looked up to see this new teacher.