8

*

*

*

*

*

Not a chance
_

_

''Miss Potter''. The Slytherin head of house, professor Prince, called me in the middle of DADA class with Professor Black. ''The headmaster would like to see you''.  I nodded nervously, looking abit scared and confused. Ofcause, it was all an act, but no one needed to know that. I quickly packed my things in my bag and hurriedly followed the impatient professor.

Its been about a week now since both  Ariana and Mallory were suspended and my mother removed permanently from her position as History teacher for purchasing a harmful potion for a first year, and i am really surprised Ariana just called me out. I had expected her to blurt out how it was all my fault she pranked those girls the first time she stepped foot into the headmaster's office, but apparantly she waited till now. Why? I had no idea. But i already had everything planned out, all i have to do, is simply tell the truth...Well, not all the truth, ofcause. I was only relieved Susan and Christina weren't called, those two were cunning, but they were more Hufflepuff than Slytherin and probably won't be able to stop themselves from blurting out the truth with every single eyes on them.

Our walk to the headmaster's office was quiet, only the clicking of our shoes achoing into the empty halls. I took that time to admire the way Lord Prince's robes billowed as he walked. How does he even do that?. The way he walked so fast yet elegently was admirable, but my tiny legs were really struggling to keep up.

Once we stopped in front of a gargoyle statue that probably guarded the headmaster's office, the professor quickly and quietly spoke the password and it began turning open. He turned to me with a blank look and gestured for me to go. Idid, but he did not follow. Instead he turned quickly and left. Shrugging, i walked towards the headmaster's office door and knocked.

''Ah! Miss Potter, please do come in''. The cheerful voice of the headmaster called once the door opened. I carefully entered and closed the door behind me. ''Please, sit''. He offered the chair infront of his desk, where Ariana was sitted looking at me as though i killed her cat, my mother and father who were beside her looked at me no differently, and finally beside the headmaster's desk stood a tall man with brown curly hair and stunning brown eyes. He was dressed in slytherin green robes and had a small smile on his lips as he stared at me. I couldn't help but smile back nervously as i sat down beside my sister. This man may look kind, but i could almost feel the intimidating aura around him. He was a slytherin, the color of his cloak and the snake engraved on his cane making it quite obvious. He's a snake, and Snakes are the masters of deceit. I needed to be careful. ''Lemon drops?''. The headmaster asked politely, gaining my attention. I declined just as politely, and he went straight to the point. ''Miss Potter, do you remember the incident that happened last week?''.

''It depends sir''. I said. ''Lots of things happened last week. If you don't mind, can you be specific?''.

''Right''. He nodded. ''Your sister got in trouble for performing a harmful prank on her fellow students.

My eyes widened in fake realisation. ''Oh. What about it? I thought she'd already been punished for such carelessness?''. I could almost feel the glare my 'family' were sending me.

''Stop acting Aurora!''. Ariana shouted at me, face red. ''Its all your fault! You told me that potion was harmless! You were the one that brought up the plan to prank Li, MacDougal and Turpin in the first place! This is all your fault''.

Okay, maybe quarter of what she said was kinda true, but to be honest, my sister was a terrible lier. I just acted confused. ''Ariana, whatever do you mean? We have hardly talked since the beginning of term''.