5

*

*

*

*

*
Friends and classes.

_

_

The Hufflepuff common room was incredible. It was painted in yellow and Black(obviously) and the craving of badgers were all over the place.

The dormitories were absolutely great with four beds around the rectangular shaped room. The queen sized beds completely cozy and makes me feel like an actual queen.

Which reminded me, What did the hat mean by 'my queen' during my sorting?

Perhaps he was just messing with me?.

But then again, why would the hat mess around?.

''Hello''.

I sat up from my bed and looked up at the ginger haired in front of me. ''Hey''. I smiled.

''Am Susan Bones, and you must be Aurora Potter, its a pleasure to meet you''.

''A pleasure to meet you too Bones''. I shook hands with her.

''Non of that, here in Hufflepuff we call everyone by their first names_atleast that's what my aunt said''. She smiled sheepishly.

I chuckled. ''Okay then Susan''.

''Hey Aurora, Susan, Am Christina Theall''. A dark skinned girl with beautiful brown hair and dark eyes approached us with a smile..

''Hi Christina!''. Susan and i said at the same time. We looked at each, then burst out in fits of giggles.

Yes yes, we were acting kinda crazy, but hey, it was good to finally have friends, and hopefully real friends.

''You two are weird''. Christina said with a small smile before walking back to her bed. She was right opposite me, and Susan was next to me. The other girl, well she looked kinda shy.

''Hello there''. I called and she turned away from her trunk.

''Oh, hi''. She said shyly, and quickly went back to unpacking her stuffs.

Oh_kay. Perhaps tomorrow we'll talk.

After taking a shower, i put on my pajamas and layed on my bed with a tired sigh.

''N'ght Aurora, Christina''. Susan said tiredly.

''Night Susan!''.

And with that, we all slept off.

Well, atleast i did.

______________________________________________

''Have you heard?''.

''Heard what?''.

''That your cousin had a fight with Weasley last night, in the gryffindor common''.

''My what what now?''. I was confused. What did she mean by my cousin had a fight with Weasley in the gryffindor common room?. Eskel was in Slytherin, and i didn't think he would be so foolish as to go to the lions den and fight with one of them.

''Isn't Ariana your cousin?''. One of the older year's asked.

Oh. ''No. She's my..''. I sighed. Here it comes again. ''She's actually my twin sister''. All the students around me gasped.

''What!?''.

''It can't be, you are lying''. A boy in my year accused. I just waved nonchalantly.

''Believe whatever you want to believe Boot, but it's the truth''.