Chapter - 1, You Clumsy Idiot Girl!

Note - All the characters are the same as in the show except Sirat. I am sorry but I couldn't connect with Sirat. Don't come at me for why didn't I include her. Simple, cause I don't want to.✌(#Peace out)

Aarohi is a positive character. In fact, everyone is a positive character. I am done with the toxicity of the show. So, I wanted to write some good, happy, positive vibes chapter. So, no one is a negative character.
__________________________

"Akshara!" A girl shouted and the other girl laughed out loud and ran outside the room.

The girl's laugh echoed in the whole house. She ran and hid behind a pillar.
She stifled her laugh and peeked from behind the pillar.

Someone pulled her ear and she closed her eyes and bit her tongue, knowing well who it was. Naira glared at Akshara.

"Sorry, Mumma." Akshara made an innocent face, recalling how many times she is saved because of that.

"No, Mumma. Don't melt seeing her innocent face." A girl came who was drenched from head to toe.

Akshara laughed once again, making the other girl fume in anger.

"Akshu!" Her mother scolded her who pouted and then put a finger on her lips innocently.

"Aarohi, I'm...." Akshara started and looked at her angry mother and sister and burst out laughing again.

"Mumma!" Aarohi whined.

"What's happening here?" A man came after hearing the loud voice.

"Papa." Akshara ran to her father who she knows will save her anyhow.

"What happened, Princess? Why my doll Aaru is drenched in water?" Kartik asked.

"This is all because of your princess." Aarohi glared at Akshara.

"You pulled a prank again?" Kartik questioned Akshara who was hugging him.

"Yes!" Aarohi answered glaring at Akshara.

"Say sorry." Kartik tried to act stern but his eyes soften seeing his daughter, Akshu's puppy eyes.

"I'm sorry," Akshara muttered.

Aarohi and Akshara went to their room while Aarohi thought about revenge. Aarohi was about to go inside the washroom when Akshara stopped her.

"Aaru, listen. Just wait for a few minutes. Don't go inside." Akshara tried to stop her but she went away ignoring her.

"1..." Akshara took her phone and coconut oil.

"2..." She took her documents and put them in her bag.

"3..." She took her bag and looked at the bathroom door.

"Akshara!" A loud yell came from the bathroom, making Akshara take two steps back in panic. She tried to flee away from the room but as soon as turned around, her father and mother stood there folding their arms on the chest and glaring at her. Akshara almost stumbled due to the shock, she calmed her racing heart and smiled sheepishly.

"I swear, Mumma. I tried to stop her but she didn't listen to me. Take this coconut oil, this will help. I will go before she comes out." Saying this, Akshara dashed out of the room. Her parents shook their heads at their daughters.

Aarohi opened the bathroom door loudly.
She looked at her Mumma and Papa who shouted looking at her.

"Ahhh!" Her mother shouted.

"It's me," Aarohi yelled making them shut their mouth.

Her face was all black and she was almost unrecognisable and her all-black clothes and open hair didn't help either.