Chapter - 16, Her Heaven

Okay, one question, do you want me to end it when the family agrees or something else? I will write an epilogue.

I'm not good at writing the marriage part. :-(
___________________________

"Kartikkkk!" Naira glared at her husband who was not answering her.

"What?" Kartik grumbled.

"What did you think about Akshu's marriage?" Naira asked raising an eyebrow.

Kartik looked at his files and made a face.

"Kartikkk!" Naira nudged him.

Kartik looked up at her for a few minutes and then nodded, after that looked back at his file again. Naira looked at him confused.

"What?" Naira asked and Kartik glared at her.

"I...I agree with the proposal.Not." Kartik though agreed with the proposal but he didn't want Akshu to get married soon.

Naira did a happy dance after he agreed, unaware of his thoughts.

"I will tell everyone!" Naira muttered excitedly and Kartik shook his head.

He put the file a little too loudly on the desk and huffed to himself.

Why was Abhimanyu Birla perfect?

Kartik tried to find something, something which could cancel this proposal but bad luck, He was perfect, how he wanted for his daughter.
___________________________

Akshara ran away from Abhimanyu and reached her cabin. Reaching there, she closed the door with a thud and leaned against it breathing heavily.

Putting a hand on her heart, she calmed her racing heart. She remembered everything and a huge smile spread over her face, showing her perfect teeth.

"Eeeeeeeeeeeeeee!" Akshara danced and jumped in the huge cabin.

Abhimanyu smiled to himself and looked at her cabin door from afar. He remembered the memory of them together and a goofy smile spread over his face. He ruffled his hair and after shaking his head, he went away from there.

Akshara sat on her chair dramatically and breathed heavily but the smile remained intact. Akshara blushed after recalling how he kissed her forehead and cheek.

"Maaaaa!" Naira came into the garden where Suhasini and Swarna were talking.

"Kartik agreed!" Naira uttered with enthusiasm.

"Seriously?" Swarna couldn't believe what she was hearing.

"Yes!" Naira nodded her head hurriedly.

"I thought Kittu will take one year for agreeing, one for engagement and one for a wedding!" Suhasini exaggerated and Naira laughed.

"For what?" Vansh and Kairav looked at Naira who dropped the bomb on them.

Before they could throw a fit, Naira told them that Kartik agreed which was another bomb and they looked at each other wide-eyed.

"What?" They looked at each other and then at Naira in disbelief.

"Yes." Naira rolled her eyes at them and the three women's ignored them.

Abhimanyu was checking his patients when he felt familiar eyes looking at him.

"Mujhe Tum Chupke Chupke
Jab Aise Dekhti Ho,
Achi lagti Ho"

Abhimanyu looked around himself, he found her looking at him while his Mother talk to her patients. Whenever her mother will look at her she would quickly avert her eyes.

"Kabhi Zulfon Se
Kabhi Anchal Se
Jab Khelti Ho,
Achi Lagti Ho"

Akshara glared at him and Abhimanyu looked at her confused. Akshara was playing with her hair but she was gesturing to him something.

"Mujhe Dekhke Jab
Tum Yun Thandi
Aahe Bharte Ho,
Ache Lagte Ho"

Abhimanyu couldn't understand. A little boy came to Akshara and told her to pick her up. Akshara smiled and picked him up. Abhimanyu smiled seeing her smiling at the little boy. Akshara Goenka was breathtaking.

"Mujhko Jab Lagta
Hai Tum Mujh Par
Hi Marte Ho,
Ache Lagte Ho"

A lady passed by Abhimanyu, winking at him. Akshara glared at her but a smile formed on her face when she saw that Abhimanyu didn't even notice her. He was looking at her only.

When Abhimanyu didn't look away, she raised an eyebrow at him. Abhimanyu looked at her and muttered a 'Hayeee!'
He noticed her changed dress now. Akshara was wearing a suit.

"Tarif Jo Sunke
Tum Aise Sharma
Jaati Ho,
Achi Lagti Ho"

"Beautiful." He mouthed and Akshara blushed.

"Kabhi Hass Deti Ho
Aur Kabhi Itra
Jaati Ho,
Achi Lagti Ho"

Akshara gave him her toothy smile and then raised her imaginary collar.

"Mujhe Dekhke Jab
Tum Yun Thandi
Aahe Bharte Ho,
Ache Lagte Ho"

Abhimanyu shook his head at her antics. Akshara flipped her hair sassily and Abhimanyu looked at her in adoration.

Manjiri nudged Akshara and Akshara looked at him one time before looking at Manjiri and going with her. She turned to look at him and waved a 'Bye'.

Abhimanyu looked at her disappearing back and made a face. He didn't want her to go now. She should have stayed in front of him for some time more.

Abhimanyu groaned. His smile turned into a frown suddenly and his happy mood turned sour.

Why did Akshara affect him so much?

As he turned to go, he heard a yell.
"Abhimanyu!" Akshara yelled and he stopped in his tracks.

"I want Mr Gupta's file," Akshara said catching her breath.

Abhimanyu chuckled at her, panting state and she glared.

"Come," Akshara followed behind him and Abhimanyu took her to his cabin.

He gave her the file which was on his desk, arranged neatly and Akshara thanked him before going. She turned back and went to him who was standing with his hands in his pockets.

Akshara went on her tippy toes and Abhimanyu tilted his head a little. Akshara kissed his cheek and Abhimanyu's hand went to her waist, clutching her in his arms, her safe place, a Heaven, her Heaven.

"Bye, Abhi," Akshara whispered.

Abhimanyu grinned after she went.

She called him 'Abhi'?

Abhimanyu couldn't be any happier.

Akshara Goenka was a tiny little goofball who was always optimistic and everyone would automatically feel positive and happy just looking at her smiling.
___________________________

A short chapter but I was busy and got little time, so thought to write it.

I will try to update sooner but don't ask me when.