Chapter - 22, Youuu?!

Akshara went out of the kitchen with the tea plate in her hand.

"Abhinav is such a weird name. Weird as in I don't like it." Akshara heard Aarohi who was talking to herself while going to their room.

"His name is Abhinav? Seriously?" Akshara stomped her feet in annoyance.

"Ughhh! Why is his name similar to Abhi?" Thought Akshara while pouting.

"Akshu?!" She heard her Mom calling her and grimaced.

She faked a smile and then frowned again. Finally, she went after putting a smile on her face.

As she was going toward them. She saw someone coming. As she saw the face, she was stunned. The plate fell from her hand and she stood there with mouth agape.

"Abhi?" As if he heard her he looked at her.

"Akshu?" Abhimanyu looked at her in confusion.

"You here?" Akshara asked.

"Yeah, Ma almost dragged me here." Abhimanyu rolled his eyes.

"You are in Goenka Villa?" Akshara asked looking at him weirdly.

"I realised just now," Abhimanyu answered.

"Why? Didn't you meet Mumma and Papa?" Akshara asked and Abhimanyu frowned.

"Akshu! Akshuuuu!" Aarohi shouted and Akshara came out of her dreamland.

"Huh?" Akshara looked around.

"What? Where are you lost? Mumma is calling you and you are here in your dreamland. Let's Go." Aarohi ushered Akshara. Akshara looked down and moved there.

As she came, everyone stopped talking.
Akshara gave everyone tea and Aarohi went past her to sit. When she looked at her mother, she pulled her to sit.

Akshara fidgeted with her dress in nervousness. Everyone resumed talking again.

"Akshu, I think you should look up." Aarohi came and whispered in her ear.

Neil nudged Abhimanyu who look up at him from his phone.

"What?" He muttered to Neil who gestured for him to look at her.

As Aarohi moved away, they looked at each other.

"YOUU?" They both shouted, standing up and looking at each other with mouths agape.

The samosa fell from Aarohi's hand on the floor and Vansh's bread pakoda fell on his plate. Neil almost spilt his tea and Nishtha spilt the juice over her dress from the loud voice. Their family looked at them worried and stood up.

"How is he here?" Akshara asked looking at her mother in bafflement.

"How is she here?" Abhimanyu looked at his family in bafflement who stifled their mouth at this. They looked comical.

"It's her house, Bhai." Neil deadpanned.

"Naira Ji, let them talk," Manjiri spoke up and Naira nodded. She signalled Akshara to take Abhimanyu to talk.

Akshara took him to her room.

"How?" Akshara asked.

"I didn't realise I was in your home. Seriously, the back door looks completely different." Abhimanyu looked at her in relief.

"You didn't tell me?" They both said at the same time.

"I tried to." They answered together.

"Akshara and Abhimanyu used to fight so much. I fear that they will fight and deny this marriage." Manjiri said loudly and everyone looked at her in confusion.