Chapter -6, Is she pyscho?

"You are going mad?" Abhimanyu whispered looking at Akshara.

"Stop staring at her like some love-sick teenager." Abhimanyu scolded himself.

He looked at Akshara again whose cheeks were being pulled by a little kid and smiled again. Abhimanyu was lost in his thoughts.

"Why are you grinning like you have won a chocolate factory?" Akshara asked looking at him who was looking between the place where she stood earlier and now.

How did she come so fast?

Was he so lost?

Akshara snapped her fingers and Abhimanyu came out of his thoughts.

"Uh...Yeah!" Abhimanyu asked scratching his neck in awkwardness.

"I said why are you grinning like you have won a chocolate factory?" Akshara repeated and Abhimanyu scowled.

"Can't I smile?" Abhimanyu asked raising his eyebrow.

"Sure you can. But you are grinning while showing your teeth on display. What happened?" Akshara wiggled her eyebrows mischievously.

"Why does everyone has a problem with my smile? I will laugh, I will smile or grin why does it even matter to you, Ms Grumpy?" Abhimanyu teased.

"Oye!" Akshara pointed a finger at him while glaring.

"Oye!" Abhimanyu replied in the same manner.

"I'm not Ms Grumpy. You are the one who is always annoyed, Mr Grumpy." Akshara defended herself.

"Oh? Is that?" Abhimanyu mocked.

"Yes!" Akshara rolled her eyes.

"Did you find your brain there?" Abhimanyu asked smiling sweetly.

"Yes! You should try too. Maybe you will find it too. Oops, sorry, you don't have one." Akshara replied smiling sweetly.

Abhimanyu glared at her.

Mr Grumpy - 2, Akshu - 6

Though Abhimanyu was sulking that he couldn't come up with a comeback, there was a constant smile on his face.

Was he enjoying their bickering?

"Hell Yes!" Abhimanyu's conscience replied.

"Heck Nah!" Abhimanyu shook his head.

Why would he enjoy bickering with a girl who he does not like much?

Akshara smiled at Abhimanyu's retreating back.

His expressions were cute when he was looking at her awkwardly and that wide smile he gave to her. Akshara almost froze looking at his smile.

Abhimanyu Birla was not that Grumpy.

Akshara thought to herself and smiled.

Was she enjoying it?

"No, right?" Akshara muttered to herself.

"Well, I don't think so." Akshara's conscience replied.

Why would she like bickering with Mr Grumpy?

"Wasn't he cute a few minutes back? You agreed that he was not Grumpy." Her conscience reminded her.

Whatever!

Akshara busied herself with work. She didn't want to think about Abhimanyu.

Her thoughts were weird and she didn't want to think about them. So the best thing was to busy herself.