Chapter - 14, Friends?

Akshara was talking to the little boy when Abhimanyu came there. The boy went away when his friend called him and Akshara smiled a little.

As she turned, she stumbled back in shock. Abhimanyu saved her by grabbing her wrist. Akshara glared at him and Abhimanyu looked at her amused.

"How do you manage to fall for me every time you see me?" Abhimanyu mocked and Akshara looked at him stunned.

Coming out of her speechless state, Akshara looked at Abhimanyu lovingly. She pulled him a little close to herself. Cupping his cheeks, she moved a little toward him. Abhimanyu looked at her in astonishment.

She looked here and there and after not finding anyone she kissed his cheeks and Abhimanyu's eyes widened.

"I love you." Saying this, she dashed out of the corridor. Abhimanyu tried to run behind her.

Abhimanyu woke up with a jerk on his bed. He looked around himself and frowned after finding himself in his room.

A Dream!

"Abhimanyu Birla you are becoming crazy!" Abhimanyu muttered and woke up from the bed.

Akshara glared at Vansh who was eating all the Kachoris.

"Vansh Bhaiya, we are here too. Leave some for me too." She whined and took a plate which had Kachoris. She ran away from there and went to her room.

"Akshara is crazy for Kachoris like her father." Naira thought to herself.

After devouring the Kachoris, she looked at Aarohi who was looking at her in amusement as well as shock.

"Are you sure you are Akshara and not her doppelganger? " Aarohi asked sitting beside her and trying to pick up the Kachori. Akshara slapped her hand away and glared at her.

"Now you are sure that I'm Akshu." Akshara smiled at her sweetly and ate the last Kachori. Aarohi pouted.

"No, but what happened to you? You don't prank me now?" Aarohi asked suspiciously.

"So, you want me to?" Akshara asked raising an eyebrow.

"When did I say that!" Aarohi exclaimed.

"What is my fault? If I do, then you have a problem, if I don't, then you have a problem with that also." Akshara rolled her eyes.

Akshara has forgotten about teasing her sister as she got someone else. Was it bad?

It was fun, teasing Abhimanyu.

And she had a dream this morning in which Abhimanyu kissed her forehead and proposed to her. Akshara woke up mid-way and cursed herself for the weird dream.

She has accepted finally that she loves him but still, this was too much. So, she forgot about the prank.

"By the way, Abhimanyu Birla is so grumpy! I mean he scolds so much for every mistake. Like Chill and he would have a smile on his face till you are there and when you are gone he is back to grumpy again." Aarohi complained remembering the incident when Abhimanyu scolded her.

"He is not that bad, Aarohi. In fact, he is not even a little bad. It's just he is very professional and doesn't like mistakes in his work." Akshara defended him almost instantly.

"He is so sweet," Akshara said smiling to herself.

"Change the definition of sweet! He is Grumpy!" Aarohi disagreed with Akshara.

Akshara glared at her.

"Shut up, Aaru!" Akshara scolded and went away taking her bag.

How dare she say things like that about Abhimanyu?