Chapter - 12, Are you chocolate?

Abhimanyu had a goofy smile on his face whole the time while checking the patients. The patients and staff were surprised.

Akshara was too chirpy than usual since she came back home yesterday. Aarohi kept bugging her and asking her to tell her what happened but Akshara was zoned out and later she ignored her.

Today in the morning when Aarohi woke up she was amazed because Akshara didn't play a prank on her and was smiling to herself. Aarohi shook her head finding her weird. As they went down everyone noticed her chirpy behaviour.

Naira was suspicious and her doubts got confirmed when Mimi mentioned Abhimanyu, and Akshara was listening attentively. Akshara even muttered his name accidentally and ignored everyone's looks.

Kartik looked at her doubtfully and Akshara focused on her food.

Suddenly Naira's phone rang and she went a little away from them to take it.

"Oh! I will try." She replied and hang up the phone.

While going to Birla Hospital, Aarohi looked at Akshara suspiciously. Aarohi nudged her shoulder and even wiggled her eyebrows but Akshara simply ignored her.

"I want lipstick. " Aarohi said while looking at Akshara.

"Take it from my bag." Akshara shrugged.

Aarohi put her hand in the bag and looked at it horrified.

"Who keeps a little fan in the bag?" Aarohi looked at her weirdly.

"The Great Akshara Goenka." Akshara raised her eyebrow proudly."And anyway, it's useful." Akshara shrugged.

"And why are there so many chocolates? Are you going to sell them?" Aarohi asked sarcastically.

"No, these are for me." Akshara glared at her.

"Seriously?" Aarohi looked at her horrified.

"Yes!" Akshara rolled her eyes at her.

"And this pepper spray?" Aarohi raised an eyebrow.

"Why do we keep pepper spray?" Akshara questioned her.

"Jeez. Okay. And this pocket knife?" Aarohi examined the knife and Akshara snatched it.

"To kill people who irritate me." Akshara pointed out the knife at her.

"Oh...okay!" Aarohi took the knife and kept it back.

"Do you by any chance have Doremon's pocket too?" Aarohi asked smiling widely.

"No, I don't have that but I have a pocket knife and pepper spray and they do lots of things other than being in my bag." Akshara huffed irritated by her questions.

"I didn't find the lipstick and I found every other thing than that." Aarohi scoffed and Akshara took her bag glaring at her and took out a lipstick from her front pocket.

"But seriously, your bag is too messy," Aarohi said and Akshara gestured for her to shut up.

"This is the last time. If you don't shut up now, I will tell the driver to stop the car and push you out of it. So, zip your lips." Akshara threatened.

Aarohi nodded hurriedly and did a sign of zipping her lips.

When they reached there, Aarohi was the first one to get out of it. Before Akshara could do anything, Aarohi smirked at her.

"By the way, I saw how there was a picture of Dr Abhimanyu Birla," Aarohi said and ran away hurriedly.

Akshara looked at her with her jaw dropped on the ground.

From where did it come?

It must come when her and Manjiri Aunty's bag fell to the ground.

She looked at the photo and gushed over it. Scolding herself, she put it back.

Akshara wanted to ignore Abhimanyu as after yesterday's episode she was too nervous to go in front of him.

Guess what destiny was not in her favour today because when she entered inside, the first person she saw was Abhimanyu. Akshara looked up in the air as if asking the God 'Can't you be once in my favour?'

Abhimanyu looked at her weirdly and looked up too, looking for things Akshara was seeing. He bumped into a man while doing that. Before the man could say anything, he glared at him and then the usual thing happened. The man ran away smiling at him nervously.

"We can't see stars through here plus it is the day." Abhimanyu deadpanned.

"So much for ignoring," Akshara muttered to herself.

"What did you say?" Abhimanyu asked narrowing his eyes.

"Nothing! I was not looking for stars and bye, I should go." Akshara tried to run away but as soon as she moved, he grabbed her wrist and dragged her away to the least crowded area.

He pinned her to the wall and looked at her intensely. Akshara's breath hitched due to the proximity. He tucked her hair behind her ear and Akshara looked down.

"Are you trying to ignore me, Akshu?" Abhimanyu whispered 'Akshu' in her ear and she fiddled with her dress, getting nervous.

"N..no!" Akshara said not meeting his eyes.

"Good cause you won't be able to," Abhimanyu smirked.

"Why? Are you chocolate?" Akshara asked and Abhimanyu shook his head in no.

"Then I can ignore you." Akshara smiled sweetly.

Abhimanyu looked at her weirdly and went away.

Akshu was weird.

Abhimanyu was going to his cabin when his parents called him and he went to meet them. As soon as he entered he found Akshara there already.

Did she have some magic power?

Abhimanyu scolded himself and later decided he was getting insane while living in Akshara's company.

"We all are going to Asha Kiran NGO for their music therapy. Do you want to come?" Harshvardhan asked and Abhimanyu looked at the two most important women of his life and nodded, making them smile widely at him and he melted right away there.

"Okay then let's go," Harshvardhan said and everyone went with him.

Abhimanyu sat in the driver's seat and before Akshara could sit in the back seat, Harshvardhan and Manjiri sat. Having no other option, she sat in the passenger seat. Manjiri and Harshvardhan smiled to themselves.

Harshvardhan looked at his son who was looking at Akshara who was trying to put on the seatbelt. Finally, she was able to do so before Abhimanyu could help and he frowned.

"So, are you two even on talking terms?" Manjiri asked, her eyes twinkling with mischief.

"Yeah, got to know that someone is not as grumpy as he seemed to be." Akshara joked and Abhimanyu glared.

"Turned out I was right about you, you are clumsy, messy, dramatic, weird and...." Abhimanyu said and Akshara didn't mind but narrowed her eyes playfully.

"And?" Akshara asked.

"Cute," Abhimanyu whispered.

"Huh?" Akshara asked again.

"And Ms Grumpy." Abhimanyu gave her a teasing smile. Akshara pouted.

"Yeah, yeah whatever!" Akshara folded her hands on her chest and sunk in her seat while sulking. Abhimanyu tried to stifle his laugh but the other two couldn't control it. Seeing them, Abhimanyu laughed too.

Akshara suddenly stopped sulking and looked at him dreamily. His laugh was music to her ears and she was glad she was the reason behind it.

"Yeah, go on. Laugh all you want Mr Grumpy Birla." Akshara rolled her eyes and looked outside the window.

Such a kid!
__________________________

How was it?

Vote, comment, guys!

AbhiRa2005 Happy now?