New Promo

A New Story
A New Promo
A New Prologue
New Characters
New Abhira

I just wanna say if they were going to show the separation of freaking 1 year, they shouldn't have done it so early and they didn't show any peaceful episode.
Since their marriage, the show is all about Drama.

If they wanted to show them separated, they should have given a good episode and tracks. Yet again maybe it's too much for the writers.

I think Yrkkh has forgotten for the thing it was famous for and so loved, it was for the happy, peaceful, positive vibes but I see nothing except pure negativity.

They left so many tracks in between. I don't think there was a need to kill Anisha. But they did. And the episode was running at a fast pace. No proper execution. Abhimanyu didn't trust Akshara. I don't know why they always ruin the male lead character. I know you have to show female lead perfect but male leads can be perfect too.

And even if I accept all this for some time, they are telling me that Akshu basically lost everything.

Her family, for whom she was ready to do everything and still and still smile as if nothing happened. For whom she was ready to sacrifice her love and her desires.

Her bubbly personality, whose smile could make anyone smile even in sadness is now herself filled with sorrow.

Her Abhi, for whom she fought everyone. For whom she first time went against her family, her sister whom she loved very much. For whom she could do anything. Even fighting from the world. The person she couldn't stay away from for a few hours. She is going to be away from him for freaking 1 year.

Her passion, her music, her voice, the thing was her only hope. The voice which connected her to her Abhi, the voice which was the reason her their first meeting. The voice, which was the cure to her panic attack. Her passion, her singing.

She lost everything. Every pyaari cheeze(beautiful things or persons of her life). She has been robbed out of every good thing in her life.

DKP always talks about woman empowerment. Woman this, woman that. But they couldn't show their female leads reaching new heights in their career. They couldn't see her making her name.

Wowww! The Heights of Double Standards! 👏👏

The villains can be so famous, and so good in their careers but when it's about female leads, nothing.

They took her identity. Seriously! What the hell!

And claps for star plus, the first promo after their wedding was of their separation! Just Abso-fucking-lutely Amazing!

Seriously, the show is giving good trp because of their amazing actors. Otherwise, the plots are so bad.

I wanna say so many things. I am so frustrated. I stopped watching a few weeks back and I don't regret it.

Never in my life felt so bad for getting connected with a couple so much!🥺

Well, let's see what happens. I will try to
update if I can. I'm a little busy and this current track has spoiled my mood.