Chapter 4

Steve came back with Maria's stuff.
"Come with me I will show you your room," Stephanie stated
Maria, steve, rose, Claire, evelyn and paul followed stephanie to maria's room.
" OH MY GOSH THIS IS AMAZING!!!!" maria stated with a smile on her face. " I cant believe there is a tv in here" walking over to the dresser with the tv on it.
" it isnt much but its what we could do with a 24 hours notice" Stephanie said.
" it isnt much?? This is a amazing. Its more then enough for me. In most of my foster homes I was lucky to have my own bed, let alone my own room with a tv and a bed," maria said. "Thank you!!"
"Well were glad you like it," paul said.
" this is not just any bed, but it is this the best bed to jump on," rose said while jumping on the bed with claire and evelyn.
"Alright good to know" maria said with a smile.
"Ok, so we have some very simple rules. 1) dont break any laws 2) dont talk inappropriately around the girls 3) dont post anything inappropriate online 4) eat 3 meals a day but when yout hungry eat 5) pick up after yourself 6) behave appropriately" Paul said sternly
"Alright I can do that," maria said
" can I be reminded about rule number 4??" Maria asked in fear
"Yeah if you really need it," Stephanie stated it in shock of what she just heard.
" I think you 3 need to talk alone for a little bit. Come on girls let you parents and Maria talk for a bit, " steve said.
Steve and the girls walked out of the room.
" I know you've been through a lot and we know you have very little knowledge of what its like to be a kid and what its like to treated right and not like a slave, but were going to try to help you out the best we can. We don't expect you to tell us what exactly happened to you at your other foster and adoptive homes but dont be afraid to talk to us about anything you say to us about it or anything. We'll be here for you the best you can" Stephanie said sincerely.
" and dont be afraid of me, I will never hurt you in any shape or form. Or anybody at wwe for that matter," said paul.
" ok thank you," maria said politely.
"Alright we'll let you unpack your stuff. Bathroom is 2 doors to your left for your bathroom stuff. Come back down stairs when your done. Ok??" Paul said.
"Ok" Maria said
They leave the room. Maria goes through her duffel bag unpacks everything. She looks at the picture of her and jake who started off as a foster brother but after a while became more like her real brother. She place the picture onto her night stand. She started to worry about never seeing her foster brother again and ran down stairs.

NOTE: sorry if this is bad. Shaking off the rust. Hopefully isng too bad.