Chapter 14

"Alright behave you 2" Stephanie said 

"yeah yeah yeah" Paul said while wrapping is arms around Stephanie and kissing her.

"You make sure he behaves" Stephanie said Jokingly while pointing to Maria.

"Ok I will" Maria laughs

"Alright we are got to go" Paul said while kissing stephanie once more and give the girls hugs. "Bye girls. Love you guys"

"Yeah Bye everyone" Maria said while waving.

"Wait you dont think you leaving without giving me a hug right??" Stephanie said

"Yes us twoo" Evelyn said.

"Alright bye girls" Maria said while giving the girls and then she hugs Stephanie. "Bye Stephanie" 

"Alright better"Stephanie said 

"Bye love you" Stephanie and girls said.

Paul and Stephanie leaves and goes to Stephanie's parents house. They walk up to the door and paul knocks. Stephanie's dad opens it. 

"Hey vince" Paul said " This is the girl me and steph were talking about... the one we adopted." 

"Oh hey maria" Vince held his hand " Im Vince Steph's dad"

"Hi vince" Maria said shyly and shakes his hand

Thought: Why is every one so big??

"Linda come meet our new grand daughter!!" Vince yelled 

Stephanie's mom walked to the door.

"Maria its so nice to meet you" Linda said while hugging her.

"Linda remember what Paul and Stephanie said about her" Vince said reminding her that she doesnt really hug a lot of people 

"Oh im sorry honey" Linda said "Im a hugger, Im Linda Stephanie's mom"

"Its ok" 

"So Paul already converted you to weight lifting??" Linda asked

Maria laughs 

"Yes, and I love it" 

" If you ever dont feel comfortable talking Paul or Stephanie you can always come to us" Linda said 

"ok thank you" 

"You're not much of a talker are you??" Linda asked

"Not really, unless its about weight lifting" Maria said " But that is more recent" 

" She'll talk more once she has more stuff to talk about and gets used to being treated right" Paul said " This stuff is still kind of new to her and so were slowly introducing things that average kids do and stuff like that. Except friends because she is really good with that" 

"How does someone that doesnt really talk much make friends so quickly at well??" Vince asked " That doesnt make since" 

" I have no idea, we brought her to raw left her with the girls and came to her asking if she could go swimming with a bunch of people" Paul answered " How did that happen??"

"The girls wanted brie and so brie walked over and me and brie was talking I think she felt bad and so she invited me to go swimming with her and a lot of people and then so I did and then I started talking with people on Stephanie's phone with them and we became friends and also made a confusing"

"What is a confusing??" Linda asked 

"A person that is an ass hole and then is really really nice to you and also known as Joshua Fatu" 

Linda and Vince looked at Paul

"I dont know me and Stephanie looked through the text messages still dont know"  Paul said " They have weird secret talk that I dont understand"

"its not that hard to find out" Maria said politely with a smile. "I just didnt want anybody reading our text on brie, paige or trinity's phone"

"yeah sure" Paul said jokingly " teenagers will be teenagers, whether or not the have been through what she has been through" 

" I behave, and will never never forget what I have been though" Maria said "No matter how much my life changes for the better or worst"

"Well that is a good thing, I still remember when I was a struggling bodybuilder starting off my wrestling career" 

" And I still remember when Stephanie was born"  Vince said 

" well thats what I hope to be able to do with my past and also be able to share with it people so that people wont be scared to ask for help and make sure people know the need of fosters homes and that if someone can afford to adopt someone then they should because there are so many kids in foster homes that just need a forever home with a family that treats you right and makes sure that you are loved everyday and is able to put a roof over a child's head" Maria said passionately

 "Well you have some strong goals" Linda said

" Their not goals they are the way I want to live my life"  Maria said " And treat them the way Paul and Stephanie is treating me right now "

" Good for you" 

"We got to get going" Paul said handing Vince a check " Bye Linda and Vince"

"Bye Vince and Linda" Maria said waving

They left and headed to the Airport

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another New chapter. Hope you enjoy this kinda short chapter (sorry). Thank you all for reading

-just_a_wwe_freak