Chapter 15

Once they landed Paul and Maria rented a 2014 ford focus and went to the hotel. Once they got to their hotel room Maria quickly got changed in to her Pj's and went to bed. Maria woke up at 5 AM  to Paul shaking her. 

"What time is it??" Maria said groggily 

"5AM get up we have to get to the performance center" Paul said

"Why this early??" 

"Because the superstars start working at the performance center by 6:30 and I have to talk to Matt Bloom before he starts doing his job" Paul said " and before I start my meetings"

" Wait what will I be doing while you in your meetings??" Maria asked

"What ever you want as long as it follows the rules" 

"ok I can do that"

Paul laughs. 

"go take your shower" 

Maria went into the bathroom and took a shower. Maria changed into jeggings a baby blue tank top and baby blue converse. Maria walked out of the bathroom to see Paul in his normal work suit. Which is something that Maria has gotten used to seeing day after day. 

"Pack you gym clothes and protein shake, into my gym bag were working out once im done with my meetings" Paul said

" Ok" Maria looked around the room and didnt see Pauls gym bag. " Where is it??" 

Paul walked on the other side of his bed and grabbed his gym bag that was sitting on the floor and sat it in his bed. 

"Oh ok will go do that now" 

Maria grabbed black running shorts and with light green t-shirt. 

"Ok im ok with whatever you wear most of the time, but please tell me you are going to put something underneath those shorts" Paul said "We may hire them but it doesnt mean they arent going to look at you like the pigs they are" 

" I know I dont like how much they show, but I dont have any thing to wear instead of them"

"You dont have anything like leggings??" Paul asked

"No, when me and stephanie went shopping we didnt get anything like that because after all the shopping we did we were tired and wanted to get back. We have been meaning to get some but we keep forgetting" 

"Call Brie ask her if she can take you shopping, I dont care if you end up getting something that isnt legging related along with it, heck i dont care if you go on a full shopping spree as long as you get leggings" Paul said " I will pay" 

"Ok"

Maria called Brie

~PHONE CONVO~

Maria: Hey Brie can you go shopping with me and then bring me to the performance center

Brie: Heck yeah What hotel you at??

Maria: Holiday

Brie: Sweet so am I, What room you at??

Maria: 120

Brie: Ok be there in a few minutes.

Maria: Alright bye 

Brie: Bye

~END OF CONVO~

" She will be here in a few minutes"  Maria told Paul

" You didn't tell her you need leggings"

"I will Paul I promise" 

He gave Maria a glare.

"I'll say it in front you" Maria said " Make you happy??" 

"Yes and give me a hug" 

"ok" Maria said while she gave Paul a hug

"Alright, how much do you think you'll spend??""

"I have no idea"

"I'll give you 500" Paul said while counting out the cash " Sounds good??"

"Thats way too much Paul, I think 50 would be good" Maria said " Unless im really bad at guessing prices" 

"Ok how about I give you this much and anything you dont use you can give back to me when you get to the performance center" Paul said " now does  that sound good??"

"I guess" Maria said

Paul handed Maria the cash Maria reluctantly took it.

"With this family you have to get use to the money aspect, we own a company" Paul said " Ok?"

"Fine" Maria said with attitude and then flinched.

" Its ok you dont have to flinch any time you have attitude no it doesnt make me happy but I wont hurt you" Paul said sadly

" I know and dont think I flinch because I think that you are going to hurt me I flinch because when ever I have done that in the past I would get hit. Im sorry. Its a habit" Maria said " I have a lot of weird habits"

"I know and we have broken a lot of weird habits already too" 

There was a knock on the door Paul and Maria raced to the door Paul got there first and opened the door to see Brie.

"Hey is Maria here??" Brie said

Paul was so much bigger than Maria He blocked Brie from seeing Maria behind him

"yes, you make sure she gets leggings, or she will have to return everything you get" Paul said 

"Will spandex shorts work??" Brie asked

"Yes that was the word I was looking for dammit!! Yes that words" Paul said.

" Ok I'll make sure she gets a couple pairs." Brie said " as well as breakfast and lunch maybe" 

" you think you'll be that long??" Paul asked

"Yeah were meeting with Nikki and she shops for hours" Brie answered

" Ok Maria you text me if you arent going to be at the performance center by 10 and then i'll call you when I have a chance. Text me if you needs something. If you are about to have a panic attack or any other emergency call me " Paul said while facing Maria " You hear??"

" Yes Paul"

"You promise" 

"Yes I promise" Maria said

"Pinky swear" Paul said like a 3 year old holding out his pinky

"Pinky swear" Maria said like a 3 year old hooking his pinky with her pinky.  " We spend way too much time with the girls" 

"There is not such thing as spending way too much time with the girls" Paul said 

"True" Maria said " But we act like a 3 year old a little too much" 

"That is true" Paul laughed " alright go shopping have, fun and behave"

"Ok bye paul" 

"Bye Maria love you" 

Maria and Brie left and went to the mall after a couple hours shopping with Brie and Nikki they decided to get some food.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another tiny chapter sorry next one will be a little shorter as well but this is the second chapter I have posted today.  I hope you enjoy this chapter.  Thank you all for reading

-Just_a_wwe_freak