Chapter 21

Alright quick author's note here. I know I said there will be a info page up on Brianna but i decided that I want to write a whole story from Brianna's point of few because the person behind the character is the most amazing person ever and she gave me a bunch of ideas for Brianna and I know I can write a whole story for the character she gave me. so check out the person behind the character creativecolours20 . She is such a cool and amazing person and really fun to talk to. I'll let everybody know the name of the story once it is written. Alright a not so short Author's note Sorry. Lets get to the story.

-just_a_wwe_freak

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Maria turned her head to Jon uso.

" Hey what up girl??" Jon said " who's your friend that no one knows??"

"This is one my friends from an old foster home. Brianna" Maria said "Brianna this is Jon, my friends husband"

"What im not your friend?" Jon said while putting his hand over his heart acting offended

"Yeah you're my friend, but im better friends with your wife" Maria said

"That is true" Jon said "Trin want to talk to you and Josh of course"

"Give me a minute" Maria said then flinched " im going to finish catching up with my friend then I will meet up with them"

"Ok, but text Josh he is terrified of your father hearing about the rumors that are being spread about you two" Jon said

"I'll go talk to my dad soon so he knows that they are just rumors nothing serious" Maria said

"And you will text Josh right??" Jon said

"yes I will text Josh so that he will know" Maria said " Now shoo" Maria flinched

Jon left.

"Alright so what kind of things make your nervous??" Maria asked

"Big guys" Brianna said

"Well there is a lot of big guys here so we'll work on it" Maria said "Are you just staying for this show or are you coming with me one all of the shows that I am and then going back to the group home on they days we are not traveling"

"Yep im traveling with you on the days you are then im going to the group home on days your not traveling"

"alright sweet" Maria said with a smile "Ok so I have to tell Paul about the rumors about me and Josh or he will give Josh 2 black eyes and put Josh's career on the line"

"ok" Brianna said " What rumors??"

"Rumors about me and josh being together" Maria said

Maria and Brianna walked to Paul's office and knocked on the door. Maria didn't hear anything so she knocked again she then heard Paul yell "In a meeting comeback later unless you are Maria and you need to talk to me this second for your sanity"

"It is Maria come fine me when you're done" Maria yelled back through door

"Ok" she heard paul scream back.

"Well im going to talk to stephanie instead" Maria said "to see if i can stop it from getting to paul"

"Ok" Brianna said

They walked to Stephanie's office Maria knocked.

"Who is it?" Stephanie yelled through door

"Maria" Maria yelled back.