Chapter 11

It was Josh...

"Sorry...umm" Maria said not knowing how to the finish the sentence. Josh helped her up.

"its alright..." Josh blushed " You look beautiful"

"Umm... thanks I think" 

"its a compliment" Josh said " I'm not trying to flirt... Well I would if you were 18"

" What the fuck is up with you?? You are an ass and then you say 'i would be flirting with you if you were 18'" Maria said with attitude than immediately flinched out of fear of being hit like she would have been previously by George.

" Umm..." Josh says and helps her up and walks away. 

"What the fuck??" Maria says 

Josh looks back for a minute and then smirks. Then continues to walk down the hall.

"Really??" Maria yelled "Grrr" 

Maria walks back into the hotel room and changes into her workout clothes and goes to workout without paul. 

AUTHORS NOTE: Ok I am really tired of writing theses filler chapters and dont think they should be happening anymore. I have been having super bad writers block. So I am going to skip 2 weeks now so hopefully no one minds me doing this. If you want me to I can rewrite this chapter and add ones before this so the whole "Skip 2 weeks" Thing. So this update and future updates really depends on your comments. So PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE tell me if you like me doing this in the comments or you can private message me your opinion. The idea is that maria really doesnt do anymore opening up but everything is fine. She talks to Jordy everyday and didnt go to anymore of the Raw's or Smackdown's. It is now the sunday. She has had less nightmares and still weight lifts. She hasnt started self defense classes yet.The day that Paul and Stephanie decides if they keep Maria. 

~Sunday Morning~

Maria woke up got changed in black sweatpants, DX t-shirt and black converse and ran down stairs. Everyone was sitting at the table eating breakfast. Maria has been consistantly been eating all of the meals like she is supposed  and in the last couple days she has been eating more of a bro diet breakfast ( egg whites oatmeal etc.) like Paul does on a usual bases and she loves it. While everyone else was eating french toast Maria realized that Paul was eating Egg whites and Oatmeal,

"Do I get egg whites and oatmeal??" Maria asked " or french toast??"

"Which one do you want??" Paul asked

"Honestly" Maria said " Egg whites" 

Paul grinned and got up from the table and got the plate and bowl that he made for her; Which consisted of egg whites, and oatmeal with banana, blueberries, strawberries and honey. He handed her the plate.

" Thank You!!!!!!!!!" Maria said excitedly 

" Im happy that you like eating similarly to me so I would gladly do this for you any day" Paul said ( For those who didn't know; Triple H is a former bodybuilder even though I think everyone knows that but if you dont now you do)

" mhmm its delicious" Maria sat down at the same spot at the table that she always did which was in between Claire and Rosa.  She sat the plate down in the middle of the place mat and took a sip of her water that had been place out for her. " Do I have an appointment with Jordy today??"

"Yes, you talk to him and Steve one more time before we release our choice on whether or not were going to adopt you or not" Stephanie said

" Oh and dont I get a choice in this to because im almost an adult??" Maria asked