Chapter 18

Triple H and Maria trained and then went back to the hotel room.

"Hey im going to go pick up my stuff from brie's real quick. I'll be right back" Maria said.

" Ok, what time did Josh say he'll pick you up??" Paul asked

"8"

Maria walked over to Brie's hotel room and knocked bryan answered.

"Hey brie brought my stuff here after we went shopping " Maria said.

"Yeah i have no idea what stuff is hers and whats yours... give me a sec let me call and ask" Bryan said.

bryan called talked for a minute then hung up.

"she said she forgot to deperate the bags since so grab the clothes or the outfit you need and she'll drop it off at your hotel room later"

"im not going to be at my hotel room later" Maria said

"ok i'll just have her drop off your cloths anyways and not tell her that your not going to be there so she doesnt get mad at me for not asking where you're going to be at"

"ok do what you want i really dont mind as long as she doesnt know where im going to be at or im going to get way too much crap"

"ok them" Bryan said opening the door and letting her in the room

Maria started looking through bags until she found a pair if dark washed shorts and a black flowy tank top.

"Ok thanks Bryan" 

" No problem. What ever happens dont let brie know that i knew that you were going out and be safe what ever you do. Ok??"

"Ok bryan"

Maria walked out and walked back to the hotel room. Maria walked in to see Paul face timing with stephanie on the bed. Paul looked up. Maria waved.

"Hey stephanie Maria just got back"Paul said " Where is all your stuff you were gone for  a long time?"

"Me and Brie got our stuff mixed together and didnt know whos was whos so she'll sort them and drop them off later."

"Ok"

Maria could hear that stephanie was talking but couldnt understand what she was saying

"Maria come here stephanie wants to see what you are wearing tonight. " Paul said

Maria walked next to paul who legs were up on the bed and stood next to him.

"Let me see" Stephanie said really eager to see what she got

Maria lifted up the shirt and shorts.

" back"

Maria turned the top around to show the back which was a braided razor back styled tank top.

"Ok Cute now you have fun but not too much fun and watch what you do with Josh, you're underage"

"What??" Maria screamed "Im not doing anything with Josh. We are attempting to be friends because his sister in law is one of my best friends"  

"ok then" Stephanie said not really believing a word she said " Josh is an attractive man"

"Stephanie!!!" Paul and Maria screamed

"Its true" 

"Your Mine" Paul said possesively. Paul faced Maria "You're mine too in daughter way." 

"Ok, before I get lecture by Paul for what I just said even though he's mine and he knows that he is the only man I love if you like a man like josh its ok but make sure you know the laws before you do anything with him because there is certain things you can do underage and you can do other things and you dont want to get him arrested"