Chapter 2 : Crush.

(Chay)

"Do you really gonna teach me how to play guitar?" i asked again to make sure he didn't give me false hope.

"Yes, give me your number so i can tell you when i'm available." he handed me his phone and i type down my number. Then he call me and ask me to save his number. "Kimhan from Cafetaria, wrote that as my contact name." he teased me. "Hehehehe you really enjoy teasing me." then i save his name as P'Kim on my phone.

"Can you forget about the cafetaria accident?" i beg, "No, why should i? you sang Taylor Swift song very well and with remarkable expression." he laughed and, damn, he looks so cute. "You know that's Taylor Swift's song." i said. "Of course i know, i did cover her songs, don't tell me you don't know about that." he asked and truly, i don't even know Kimhan before. 

"Sorry phi, i actually didn't know anything about you until earlier when you came and my senior asked me to help you. I... i really sorry. It's not like you're not famous or i said you're not good at singing, but i just don't..." i stuttered, again, but he stopped me and tapped me on my head and saying "But you know me now, i'm your guitar master. hehehe" he smiled and gave me a little laugh with his cute cute cute face. 

---

After he got on the stage, i look at him talking about his journey on music, how he has chosen music as his career, and he even talk about his family and friends who always support him. With his smile, his gesture, the way he played with his hair, and his voice. I just hope to God to not letting me have a crush on this guy. He's way out of my league. It's just like me as a normal college student have a crush on superstar which have a tons of fans waiting for him in front of every place he's been in.

Mindless dreaming.

---

The seminar was ended, i just saw P'Kim got out from backdoor which headed right to his car. I stay here to clean up the stage and turn off the lamps. I have to be the last person here. Because i'm the runningman and also the freshman who have to say yes to everything my senior asked me to.

<Chay, are you home?>

Text from P'Kim startled me when i'm about to play some song on my spotify after i prepared to go home after cleaning up after the occasion earlier.

<Not yet, just finished cleaning up. Heading home right now. Why phi?>

<Can we do our first lesson tonight?>

<Where?>

<My studio downtown, i can pick you up. I'm actually only about 5 minutes from your campus.>

<Oh ok.>

<Just wait in front of the gate.>

Hmm okay then, i walk toward the gate and his car already waiting there.

"Get in." he's not alone, there's the driver and Phi Tawan.

"Oh hi Phi Tawan, hi Phi Kim, i don't know you all come to pick me up." i said whilst close the car door and sit next to Phi Kim.

"You're expecting you only go out with Kim, aren't you?" P'Tawan teasing me. "I have to tag along, Chay. Even though Kim told me not to. But you know, his fans will going crazy if there's photo leak or even worse, a video leak. About the great Kimhan picking up a college student and bring him into his private studio. I can't imagine." P'Tawan explaining things and i realized again that he is superstar and i'm just super lucky to bumped into him at cafetaria and left my guitar pick, so we can have a conversation about guitar lesson.

"Pond, stop at Chic 'n Go first." P'Kim asked the driver to pull over.

"Oh Chay, this is P'Pond, he's my driver." P'Kim introduce him to me.

"Hi Phi Pond." he nodded and smile at me.

"Chay, come with me and help me carry the food." P'Tawan unbulking his seat belt and ask me to help.

"Choose whatever you want to eat. I know you're not even have time to eat." P'Kim said that right before i get out the car and i nodded.

---

(Kim)

"Pond, you'll be driving him often i think." i told Pond about Chay right after Chay and Tawan left the car.

"Okay, sir. Just tell me if you want me to drive him anywhere." he said.

I scrolling on his instagram page. He rarely posted picture of himself. There only 3 pictures with him in it. Him and his high school friends, him and his friends again, and him embraced by the guy who looks like have the same age as me. With the caption 'my hero', i think this is his big brother.

Only 15 minutes, they're already got back and Chay looks really happy.

"Do you know this kid ordered a kid's meal, Kim. A. Kid's. Meal." Tawan said with unbelievable looks on his face.

"Hmmm phi, ehh the kid's meal included this as a gift. Look!" he pulls out the keychain with a 2cm*2cm photo frame on pastel color. Mint color for precise.

"A photo frame as a keychain?" i asked with confusion, like, what for?

"Yes, so i can put my brother's photo in it."

"You really love your brother, huh?" Tawan asked him and he nodded.

"How about this. Give me your phone." i put my hand out asking for Chay's phone.

"Here." he gave me his unlock phone and i open the camera and took a selfie with him.

"Smileee..." i said whilst took a few snaps and handed the phone back to Chay. "Print out that picture and put it right there." i said. Chay was really obedient and just agreed with everything i said.

---

Arrived at my studio, i told Chay to got inside first without me and met my crew over there and told him to help with the plug and stuff.

"What is it between you and the kid?" Tawan asked me right after Chay walk into the studio.

"Nothing." i respond.

"No, you can't just answer 'nothing' to me after i saw everything that you did earlier." Tawan mocked the way i answered nothing.

"What exactly that you saw, Tawan?"

"Oh, you want me to explain? Okay, you pick him up. Ooh wait, before that, you offered him to get a guitar lesson from you. After that, you waiting for him until he finished with cleaning all the stuff from the seminar, and told him that you're five minutes away like it was all coinsidence but you actually waiting for him like an hour. And you bought him food. And you took a selfie with him. You are never happy about take a picture, Kim. That's why you always avoiding people." Tawan mentioned all the things that i'm well aware that i did.

"I'm just being nice."

"I think you have a crush on him. Right?" he ignored my answer and came out with his own conclusion.

".." i look at him with a death stare.

"Why? Hmmm ok i'll try to guess. Maybe because his innocence? His stuttering when he talks to you. Or maybe you find him cute when he's laugh with his cute tiny dimple on the corner of his full little lips? Hmmm??" Tawan keep teasing me and i just walked away.

"I know you have a crush. You can't fool me. I know you since we were 16, Kim." Tawan still talking.

And in my head, i can't help but asking myself, did i or did i not have a crush on him?

-----------------------------------------