Chapter 6 : Covetous.

(Macau)

I have to agreed with that scenario if i want people to stop bullying Chay. It was getting out of control. It's better me who stop them then my brother. Once my brother finds out about what people said online and they were even posted my family photo on internet, my brother will definitely come at Kim and i don't know what's gonna happen to Kim, maybe beat him until he's dying or at least break his bones?! My brother is on another level.

"Macau. Thank you for doing that." Kim come and talks to me.

"I did it for Chay, not for you. And also.. i feel guilty, too. If i wasn't there to provoked you, you didn't have to come out of the car and spotted by your fans." i said it without even looking at Kim's face. I don't know why, but i hate him more than i hated all the bullies back then who bullied Chay at high school.

"It's already 11AM, we haave to order lunch right now so we don't have to wait longer if we order it later." Tawan's voice echoed to the whole room.

"Chay, what you want to eat?" Kim was looking for Chay.

"He went to the toilet." Tawan said.

"We're going to order from Chinese food on 77th street. What do you guys want?" Tawan asked Kim and me while handed Kim his phone.

"I want fried rice with seafood, make it super spicy." Kim ordered and passed Tawan's phone which showing the menu.

"Fried rice. Seafood for me and chicken for Chay." i said.

"Seafood fried rice from that restaurant are really famous, though. Why didn't you order the same dish for Chay?" Kim know nothing.

"He's allergic to seafood." i gave back Tawan's phone and i can see Kim's face were really irritated like he just lost a big competition.

"Whaa, are you guys ordering food?" Chay, out of nowhere come and standing next to me.

"Yea, i already order it for you."

"Ok." Chay nodded his head and Kim gives Tawan phone to Chay.

"Here, look the menu and order what you like. We haven't order it yet, you still can change what Macau has ordered for you."

"No, phi. I'll eat whatever Macau ordered. He knew what i likes, so i don't mind of what he picked for me." i smile after heard what Chay just said, and not for Kim, i can smell the jealousy from him. I was right, Kim likes Chay. I hold that thought since the day i met him at Chay's house.

Maybe that's why i hate him so much, i don't like the ideas of other guy trying to get close with Chay. My Chay.

----

4PM, after lunch, chit-chat, and Tawan explained about working plan with Chay and Kim, we finally set for everything and ready to go home. I can see clearly that Kim is really into Chay. And what i'm afraid is also happening, whenever Kim seems a little flirty like touching Chay's hair or patting his head, Chay is blushing. I'm afraid Chay is fell for Kim, too. And i can't let that happens.

"Bye, phi Tawan.. See you later, phi Kim." Chay smiled and Kim patted his head again.

"Take care.. Ride safely, Macau." i got irritated just by the way he said that.

----

"Do you like Kim?" i ask Chay when we're on our way to the elevator.

"Huh? No. I mean, he's cute and talented. But he's way out of my league." Chay answered and looks a little disappointed.

"Hypothetically speaking, if.. if.. okay, if.. if he likes you, so it means that he's not out of your league, right? So you're gonna like him back?" i asked, just out of curiousity.

"OF COURSE!!" his answer made me wanna punch Kim's face right now. I think this is jealousy.

"Chay.." i called him again right after we entered the elevator and went down to basement where i parked my motorcycle.

"Huh?" Chay answered whilst cute-ly staring at the the elevator wall which reflect ourself like a mirror. He was staring at his reflection and smile. 

"You know that i love you, right?" my mouth is way faster than my thought. Those words slipped just like that after i realized that i might be jealous about what Chay thought about Kim.

"I know. I love you, too. You're like my extra brother given directly by God." his answer was shocked me. Hufh, i knew he's not gonna take it seriously.

"No, Chay, i mean i love you like i fell in love with you."

Chay looks at me dead in the eyes and laugh.

"Hehehehe Macau, you are never good at delivering a joke." Chay laugh again and walk out of the elevator which stopped at the basement.

We went home like what i said was never happen. Arrived at Chay's house and again, i shoot my shot.

"Chay, can i be your boyfriend?"

"Macauuuu, ishhh, don't make fun of me. You knew i like phi Kim and now you're teasing me with that joke. That's not even funny." Chay hit me on my head and walk away to open the gate.

I parked my motorcycle and stop Chay from opening the gate. I grab both his arms and made him look at me. "Chay, do you like me? More than a bestfriend?"
Chay pushed my hands and looks really disappointed.

"You are my bestfriend and you're like my own brother. And that applies forever. You are my bestfriend for ever, until both of us are dead and become ghost, we are still ghosts bestfriend. Please don't make things awkward." his choice of words made me laughed a little and sad at the same time, i knew that face, he's being serious right now. He only think of me as a bestfriend.

"Hahahaha. it was a joke, Chay. I just want to know are you really like that long haired singer or what. And you really likes him, aren't you?" Chay smile widely. "I knew you were only joking. And yesss, like phi Kim. Do you think i have a chance? And do you want to help me?"

Really? He asked me to help him to get closer to Kim?

"Sure. I will be the wingman for the first time. I saw with my own eyes that Kim likes you too. So it must be very easy." and that's what came out from my mouth. What a hypocrite. I think i can hold all these jealousy, but my heart beating faster and i felt burning inside. God, is it really jealousy feels like? Because i don't like this kind of feeling.

***********************