Chapter 10 : Ex's and Oh's.

(Chay)

"So now, we are lovers, right?" phi Kim hugs me after i nodded, and he's laying on my lap again.

Today is well spent, we watch the series until 3rd episode, then he ordered food from his favorite restaurant.

"I'm full just by seeing these foods." i said the minutes he put all the foods on his dining table. All western and Thai food fulfill this table until no empty space left.

"It's too much, phi. Who's gonna finish this?" i asked.

"We have to celebrate our first day being boyfriend."

"But it's too much, phi."

"That's fine, i'll finish this." he said, "Oh, Chay, i'm gonna invite Macau, Tawan, and our friends to have dinner with us. How abot this weekend? It's not too early, right? I just want them to know we're together." he added and walk back to the kitchen.

"You said you can't tell anyone that we're dating." i follow him to the kitchen and feel pressured.

"That's not what i meant. We have to keep it private in public, in front of my fans and media. But if around my friends and your friends, they all have to know that we're taken. Especially Macau."

"Hehehe, you still think Macau likes me, phi?"

"I didn't think he likes you, i know he likes you." he said.

Suddenly i heard the doorbell ringing.

"Open the door, please." he said while he washing his hands on the sink.

---

"Hi, who are you? Why you're here?" there's someone at  the door, someone i never seen before. Caucasian with dark brown hair.

"Hmm, i'm.."

"Who's that, Chay?" phi Kim showed up behind me and startled after seeing this person.

"Vic?" phi Kim looks really surprised. This Vic is pushes me away to find his way to hug phi Kim. They're hugging each other for a minute and Vic walk inside phi Kim penthouse like he really know this place.

"Kim, why don't you chance this sofa? It looks really old already. And this curtain, too." he walking around and pointing out everything that he wants phi KIm to change. i can feel that phi Kim uncomfortable with him, but he just stay silenced.

"Vic, what are you doing here?"

"I came back from Victoria two days ago and tried to reach you but i cannot call your number. I tried to ask Billy but he ignored my call. Did you change your number again because those crazy fans?" this guy looks really annoying.

"No, Vic, i didn't change my number, but i blocked your number. Now why are you even here?" phi Kim looks angry, his face have this expression that i've never seen before.

"You know for sure why i'm here. I already back to Thai and i'll lived here again. I'll bring my stuff tomorrow from the hotel." Vic now sit on the high chair near the mini bar and looking at me up and down from head to toe.

"And who's this?" he asked.

"He's Chay, my boyfriend. Now please leave, you're not welcome here." phi Kim casting him away.

"Wait, he's your boyfriend? Wow Kim, i don't know you're into  toy boy now." what did he say??

"Vic, please leave before i call security guard here." phi Kim try to grab his arm.

"Hi my beloved followers!! I'm in Kim's penthouse now. Say hi, Kim!!" he was on his phone the whole time, it turns out he was preparing for instagram live.