Chapter 4 : This is How Cupid Works.

(Chay)

"Now tell me the full story!" Macau asked me and we don't even got inside yet.

The door is already opened because Macau have my spare key, this is how close we are. Even Porsche who really over protective over me, has chosen Macau to be my 'guardian' when he's away for work.

"We met at school seminar, he was the speaker today. So we just bumped into each other and he offered to teach me guitar. That's all." i told Macau the whole story.

"Then why he drove you home?" Macau seems worry, "Because it was already late, Macau. He is really nice person. You have to get to know him. If you know him, you'll know he doesn't have any bad intention." i try to assure him.

"Have you eaten?" he doesn't say anything about what i told him.

"Hey, trust him, will you?" i ask him again. "Hmm." he agreed and ask me again have i eaten yet.

"I had dinner at 7. I'm still full." i answered. "Too bad." Macau said.

"Why?"

"I brought you this." he pulls out a paperbox from his backpack. It's takoyaki!

"Ah Macau.. You know there's always room in my tummy for takotako." i said whilst drooling after he ripped the label on that box.

"Did he treat you well? What about people around him?" Macau keeps asking me with his mouth full of takoyaki.

"Yea, today i also met his manager, his name is phi Tawan. And his driver named phi Pond. They're all really nice to me." i said.

"If he or anyone around him treat you bad or make you mad or even irritated, you know you can tell me and i'll come get you right away before i hit them all with my barehands, right?" that's so Macau. Always trying to protect me from the world.

"Okay. I got it, brother." then we finish our takoyaki together.

------------------

(Kim)

"Shit, why am i so irritated? What's about that Macau guy that made me really mad?" i keep talking to myself on the way home. 

I entering my penthouse and open my macbook right away and diving into social media, looking for Porchay of course.

"Oh, this is Macau." i opened Chay's instagram and there's picture of him with his three friends and Macau is one of them.

"Let's see who are you Macau..." i clicked on his profile.

A few first photo is only the image of red and yellow motorcycle and his shoes stepping on basket ball. And after one scroll, here it is, his photo with Macau. There's about 5 or 6 photo of them together. Just two of them. He wrote 'Parabatai' on one of the picture where Macau is putting his hand around Chay's shoulder. I look up to google right away, and it turns out that parabatai means a pair of Nephilim warriors who fight together as lifelong partners, bound together by oath, regardless of their gender. What the hell is that means?

So i dig deeper and i found that the word parabatai also used on Shadow Hunter novels and it simply about two people who didn't related by blood but can absolutely die for each others. And if one of them are dead, the other one will not have the purpose to live anymore. WOW, just wow, what the hell that i'm reading? And why Macau wrote that about Chay?

Did he just randomly wrote that without any intentions? Or he really think of Macau that way?

Okay, i promise to scroll just one more time.

Oh, he have a brother. And his brother looks angry too. Is it run on his blood to look that angry all the time? And... he even have a photo with Porsche. I remember his face, it's Chay's brother. He seems really close with Chay and his brother.