10. to someone who knows to much

X
TO SOMEONE WHO KNOWS TO MUCH

XTO SOMEONE WHO KNOWS TO MUCH

Paying attention to either commander Pxyis' loud voice or Armins big plan was proving difficult for you. Your eyes kept wandering out toward the land infront of you - vast and long, where Titans roamed. You were sure you had come across this part once when you ventured away from home, or maybe it was similar to something you'd dreamt up at one point. It wasn't something you'd rule out of the realm of possibility, although your desire to go beyond the walls wasn't as strong as Armins, seeing something new was still a nice thought.

So dreaming of something so mundane - yet beautiful - was a possible thought.

And if you looked over the other side of the wall, there were only people. Huge groups of both Garrison, Scouts and Cadets gathered in horror and shock after learning of the truth - of a human that can turn into a human. You couldn't blame the ones that began walking away, if it were you down there... If it weren't someone like Eren - who you'd known your entire life, you would probably be one of them. Yet you were standing beside Armin now, which grounded your desicion in battle.

"Protecting Eren, huh?" You mumbled, catching the jist of what plan Armin thought up after listening in for the last second. "How about us humans lift the rock and Eren fights off the titans?" You lifted your palms in a shrug, shaking your head. Closing your eyes helped you miss the crazed look Armin gave you, he was used to your crazy comments now and then. For the most part, he could never tell what you were thinking.

"I think it's possible -"

"Don't be crazy, [Firstname]." You were startled by Erens sudden enterance, you were sure he was still by Pyxis' side. "I'm not even sure if I can lift up that boulder... Forget leaving it to you guys." You turned your head to look at him as he stood next to you, an eyebrow raised.

In mock offensive, you turned your head away from him. "Well, collectively, maybe all of humanity can lift it up." You crossed your arms, your head slowly turning - your eyes meeting eachothers. "Believe it or not, teamwork actually works."

Eren stared at you, eyes blinking rapidly before his attention eventually wandered toward Mikasa and Armin. He looked sheepish - must've been a result of the hard task he was given.

"I know you're only joking, but you can rely on me." He balled his fists, "I believe in all of you guys, so believe in me!" You spared him a glance before turning your head away. You always had the feeling that you went a bit too far too often. And you weren't sure if now was one of those times.