A Kid Named Valerie

Eda Clawthrone. She is known as the strongest witch in the boiling isles. She's a rebellious witch who does wild magic.

Wild magic is forbidden in the bowling isles, but she doesn't care, and does what she thinks is right. Even if it means breaking the laws.

Eda was going on a stroll on her palisman, when she sees an abandoned home in the middle of a forest. She thought there could be useful loot to take. Little did she know, what she found inside would change her life. Forever.

She slowly opens the door to the home to see it's empty, a mess, dirty, and quiet... she looks around feeling a little distraught and scared. She slowly walked inside the home and looked around to see it was pretty big.

Almost like these people have money? Maybe they were rich? Eda kept looking and went upstairs. She goes inside a random room to see it's an even bigger mess.

She goes inside slowly, and as she walked more, she sees something in the corner of the room. She looks closer to see two bodies on the ground.

The wind of the nearly destroyed looking house caused some items to fly off the floor, showing the floor clawed up and bloody... bloody paw prints and claws.

This shocked Eda so bad, she backed up harshly, accidentally have stepped on something; breaking it. It sounded like glass.

Eda looks down at her feet, to see she's stepping on a framed photo. She grabs it and carefully makes sure she doesn't get hurt by the broken glass. She looks at the framed photo, to see a man, woman, and a baby.

Eda tilts her head in confusion as she looks at the picture. She sees two parents holding a baby.

The Dad having short pink hair, yellow eyes, and dark tone skin. He has pointy ears, the tip of his right ear missing, with two piercings on the left ear. He also has a dragon symbol on the left side of his face under his eye. He also has scars across his face.

The Mom having puffy white short hair, red eyes, and pale skin

The Mom having puffy white short hair, red eyes, and pale skin. Her right ear having a loop piercing on the tip of her ear. Her ears also pointy. She has a star symbol on the right side of her face under her eye.

 She has a star symbol on the right side of her face under her eye