Please Read!

Hello everyone! This chapter you're reading right now was made on April 15, 2023. Here's why I'm saying this—

This book/fanfiction you're reading was made by a friend and me. But the original creator of this OC (Valerie Clawthorne and most of the other OC's) and most of the story for the owl house is my friend, who has their own AO3 that you should subscribe to. The name being: Made4Fun21. They even have social medias where they post drawings of their OC.

Anyway, I'm saying this because we discussed if we wanted this book only on Wattpad or also on AO3, we talked, we even asked mutuals online and irl friends, they said both could be good. So if you have an AO3 account, or a friend who's an Owl House fan that doesn't have wattpad - people can now read on AO3!

My friend and I really want this story out there for more people to read, especially The Owl House fans. Since the show has ended for exactly a week now, people are craving for more Owl House even if it's fanfics or fanart.

My friend has many TOH ideas that they will be uploading on their AO3, that likely won't be uploaded here. I'm still updating the toh one shots, but I think this book and the one shots will probably be the only TOH books here. My friend has many ideas that they will upload on AO3.

As of right now, they're working on putting the chapters we have uploaded so far on wattpad to AO3. But go subscribe to their AO3: Made4Fun21
That way you could get access to more TOH content.

That's all I wanted to say. I hope everyone enjoys this Owl House fic.

Byeeeeeee!