Rascals And A Juvenile

Lovely morning day in the boiling isles! With this sunny day, Luz has become a teacher to Eda and Lilith.

She is teaching them about glyph combos. Eda being distracted by carving something on her desk and Lilith giving all her attention to Luz.

King runs up to Valerie, who's focused on her journals and papers, Valerie writing down theories on glyph combos.

"Hey, Valerie. Can I ask you something?" King asks.

"Shoot." Valerie insists.

"You've been ignoring Lilith since she's stayed here. What's up?" King asks.

Valerie was shocked by King's sudden question about this, Valerie stuttered at first and had a saddened face not looking at King. She sighs and grabs a paper and starts drawing.

"Lilith has done a lot of things, King. She broke her promise to help me find info on my foster parents, and even lied to me about giving info on my real parents, she hurt my friends and used them as bait, she nearly killed Luz, and she cursed Eda." Valerie stops drawing on her paper. The drawing being of Lilith...

Val sighs. "I just can't forgive her right now..."

"Yeah, I see what you mean." King replies. He snuggles against Valerie.

"Toot toot!" The voice of Hooty suddenly said. "The Hexside train is a-coming! Chugga-chugga!" Hooty grabs Luz by her hood.

"Uh okay, uh, King's in charge while I'm gone. Bye!" Luz informs.

Valerie puts down King and walks off. "Yes! Haha power!"

Valerie happily waves at Eda. "Bye Mom!"

Eda waves back with a big smile. "Bye Sweetheart!"

Before Valerie could entirely walk pass Lilith, she softly grabs Valerie by her shoulder. "Uh, Val—"

Valerie however puts Liliths hand away from her shoulder. "I really need to get to school." Is all she said before walking off.

Lilith looked at Valerie with a longing sad expression on her face. I really messed up... Is all Lilith said in her head.

Eda can see Lilith's depressed look. "Still upset she's not talking to you, huh?"

"Yes. I'm very upset." Lilith replies.

King jumps on Lilith's desk. "Gee, I wonder why." He sarcastically says.

Eda grabs a paper and starts writing something. "Look, just give her time, Lily. She'll eventually talk to you."

Lilith looks at Eda with a small smile. "Do you really mean it?"

Eda's face then went contempt with a worried look. "Ehhh..."

This made Lilith's expression fall with a sigh. "Sorry, Valerie's a bit of a tough nut to crack." Eda states.

"Until you find a cure for Eda's curse or find her parents, I doubt she'll forgive you." King states.

"Well, I mean, Lily could do something else that's similar to that. Something that could lighten her hatred for you." Eda suggests.

Lilith's face went thoughtful. As Eda was carving on the desk against again, it was rather slow as she has a smile. Lilith notices this. "Something on your mind?"

Eda looks up at her a little stunned. "Huh? Oh, nothing much."

"I think you and Valerie's relationship has gotten stronger since the petrification. She started calling you Mom and you've even been giving her Motherly nicknames." Lilith notices.