I Know You, Adolescents'!

Valerie jumps into the pool tide and lands in the same area, but only slightly different.

Some of the trees around her aren't as big, as though they got a little smaller. The leafs even looked younger, not as old, with the branches even less wrinkled.

Valerie looked around and then saw a couple students pass by! She gasps as she quickly ducks into a bush.

She grabs Milo to make sure he's hidden too. They peak out the bush and check out the students passing, but they were unfamiliar students, kids that Valerie didn't know.

Two of them were younger girls. One of them has long pink hair covering her forehead but you can slightly see her third eye, and the eye colors a very light green. The girl next to her having dark scarlet hair, glasses, and was harder to see the color of her eyes but looked to be blue?

And behind the two girls being four other kids! Who looked more familiar to Valerie.

Three of the four were boys. The one girl having the same light green hair as Amity and blue eyes. The boys' with her, one of them having messy brown hair and golden eyes. The other boy having black hair in a bun and purple eyes, with a child-sized bestial humanoid next to him. He has a wild mane of auburn hair. His body is covered with orange fur. His eyes have yellow sclerae with magenta irises and slit pupils, and he has two pointed ears similar in shape to a cat's.

"Wait a minute... are they - Amity's parents?!" Valerie realizes seeing young Odalia and Alador.

"Holy Titan, I actually went back in time - but 30 years in the past?!" Valerie kicks the sand. "Dang it, Lilith!"

Valerie groans. She puts her hand on her hips. She looks at Milo. "Oh well, maybe I can make use of this. My parents have to be the same age as me here, so if I can find two people who have similar features as me then maybe I could find them!"

Valerie jumps up and runs into the forest. "Time to go to hexside!"

Valerie then stops on her tracks. "Wait, I shouldn't go out like this. I could mess up the timeline if I look like my modern self."

Milo jumps off Valerie's shoulder and runs off towards somewhere. "Milo! Where you going?" She chases him and found him looking into a river and drinking it.

Valerie looks into it seeing herself like a mirror. "Oh, I get it. I could use this as a mirror." Valerie looks at Milo who's drinking the water. "Or as a drinking fountain..."

Valerie then decided to create a cloaking gem to cover up her most physically remembering features.

She hides away her scars and her round ears turned pointy, and has her round piercings on her other ear, and her clothes are changed as well. Her usual clothing changed into a purple and white stripped shirt and the same leggings as Luz keeping her usual boots, keeping her golden tooth and has her gloves kept on to make sure her curse marks are covered.

She puts the gem in her pocket and looks at herself in the water. She fist bumps. "Yes! I'm completely covered up!"

 "Yes! I'm completely covered up!"