Enchanting Grom Fright

At the Owl House living room. King is watching videos on Luz's phone while she uses a magnifying glass to look at a flower. Valerie writing down on her journals like usual.

"Come on! Work this time." She replicates the plant glyph symbol, activates it, gasps when a flower successfully grows. "Yes! Check it out, King: my glyph skills are blossoming!" Luz brags.

"You think that's impressive? Check this out! Two warriors battling to the death!" King shows the phone, on the phone are two cats as they meow.

One prepares to pounce on the other but falls on its back. Luz looks at the open portal door. "Ah. I see we're getting enough Wi-Fi through the portal for cat videos." Luz observes.

"I'm pretty sure there's enough Wi-Fi for anything. King just likes cat videos." Valerie states.

"Senseless violence. Yes, attack! Death is your god!" King yells.

"I regret teaching you about the Internet." Luz admits.

"Hah! What possible regrets could come from the Internet? Oh! Did you know that the Earth is actually flat?"

Luz takes her phone back. "Yep, that's not right." Valerie just chuckles at this.

As Luz is talking to King about her mothers situation, Valerie is writing on her journal.

She's writing down all the glyphs so far that Valerie and Luz have learned. The pages containing the pictures and the powers it gives, how it works, and what other possible glyphs could exists.

Luz told Valerie about her idea with combining them, so Valerie is writing ideas for what to combine.

Even though Valerie is writing on her journal, that doesn't mean she isn't listening in on Luz's problems with her Mom.

That's when the voice of Hooty brings her back to reality. "Hoot hoot, Valerie, Luz! Time to fill up that darling little head of yours with..." he regurgitates a stack of books onto the ground. "Mm-hmm. Delicious knowledge!"

Willow and Gus look in from the doorway. "Please hurry!"

"The more I look at him, the more uncomfortable I get."

"Hoot hoot!"

Luz and Valerie chuckle. Luz finger guns her friends; kisses King's head. Valerie noogies King's head. "Don't spend all day watching MewTube, 'kay?" Luz states.

"I forge my own path!" King yells.

Valerie and Luz make it outside. Not only was Willow and Gus there - but Aiko and Ash!

"BatGirl! Ashtray! I didn't know you guys were here too!" Valerie happily says.

"We invited them." Willow replies.

"It's nice to finally have people to walk with." Ash says.

"Let's get going, friends!" Luz yells.

At Hexside. The halls are decked out with balloons made of abomination goop and other decorations.

Luz, Valerie, Ash, Aiko, Gus, and Willow enter. "Something's different today. Did everyone get a haircut?" Luz wonders.

"Oh yeah! I forgot you've never been here for the social event of the season." Willow says.

"Welcome to your first—" Suddenly, two masked health workers enter, rolling a stretcher, making siren noises.

"Outta the way!" The workers surround a beast-keeping student with dark skin, blond hair that covers his eyes, and big, pointy ears similar to a bat. Skara looks on. "Come with us immediately! Your disease—it's advancing!"