04 : stalker

----------------------------

chapter four ~ stalker 

----------------------------

♪ ruel 

i waited for her to message me back, nothing. i don't know what i even did, all i did was tell her my age and she just left. do we have that big of an age gap? i don't even know how old she is, in fact i know nothing about her. she seems so nice and genuine though, i really don't want to break a potential friendship. 

i turned off my phone and faced it down on my nightstand. i just didn't want to do anything, so i got into bed and laid there while staring and the celling. i tried to focus my mind on some new song ideas, album titles but i couldn't. all i could think about was her, this girl that i only just met in an english class once. i don't know how i became so attached to her so quickly, maybe the fact she didn't act as if i were this 'multi talented celebrity' . 

i smiled as i thought of her wanting to talk to me, for me and not because of my 'fame'  but it shortly faded as i heard my sister coco calling my name from down stairs. 

i jogged down the stair case to see what coco wanted, she stood in front of the island counter. "what do you need this time coco" i complained rolling my eyes at her. 

"ruel don't be rude, i only just came back from my trip" coco replied. 

"yeah so what? i'm busy what do you want?", i really started to get pissed off. 

"how have you been doing in school?" she asked 

"well i've only been there once since we moved but its been good so far.. i met someone" i answer, muttering the last part. 

"you met someone? A GIRL?!" she is so dramatic. 

"well i mean uh- yeah kind of.." i said shyly. 

"ruel aren't you a bit young to be having a girlfriend?" raising her eyebrows

 "young? i'm nearly 16 and she's not my girlfriend!" i argued. but before she could say anything i stormed off, running up the stairs. 

i grabbed my phone off of my nightstand and unlocked it. i went on instagram and typed in her name, then i realised i didn't even know what her last name was. 

i clicked on my profile and remembered i added 3 different boys from my math class, matt, dylan and chris. i clicked on chris' and dylan's profiles and went through their followings and typed in her name again, nothing. i thought maybe maddison would be one of their mutual friends or something.

 i was about to give up when i thought i'd give it one last try, i clicked on matt's profile now and did the same thing. i typed her name up and to my surprise there maddison was! 

her account was public but she had no posts, all she had were 2 highlights; one titled 'me' the other titled '<3'. i was too scared to follow her, what if she thought i was some creepy stalker in love with her.. no! i couldn't let that happen. i clicked on the '<3' highlight first, mostly filled with photos of friends, foods and random locations. it took about 30 seconds for the screen to return back to her profile again, my hand shaking while i slowly moved it to the 'me' highlight.. 

"fuck she's gorgeous!" i shouted without even realising. 

"SHOW ME RUEL!!" coco screams. 

"what the FUCK, get out NOW!!" yelling at her 

"okay fine geez.. oh and just letting you know you're ordering your own dinner tonight byeee" she replied, stretching the 'bye' out. 

--- ☪ ---

i woke up from a deep sleep, it was exactly 1:11 AM. i felt like i saw the number 111 somewhere before. confused as hell, i went on my sylvie's instagram (my other sister) and scrolled through her posts.

it only took about 6 seconds before i came across something, 'angel numbers' i clicked on the post to see the full image when i saw it.  '111 intuitiontrust your gut and listen to your heart' i checked the time again as i still read 1:11 am, so i listened to what my heart was telling me to do. 

i texted her.     

madss :))

today 1:11 am

hey, i'm sorry for whatever i did. i hope you can forgive me and we can talk sometime soon?anyway, i hope you're staying healthy and that you're safe. i know we don't know eachother well but i'm always here if you're ever going through a rough time. i also want you to know that you're a beautiful individual and very loved by many, i'm sure of it. anyway have a good sleep. - ruel <3

delivered 

i panicked, throwing my phone across the room. i didn't want to think about it what i just sent or what she might reply with, so i got back into bed and laid there. 

while i was staring at the pitch black ceiling my eyes became heavy, forcing me to shut them and not even a second after i fell back into a deep sleep.  

____________________________________________________________

wc 857