07 : emila

-----------------------------

chapter seven ~ emila 

-----------------------------

❀ maddison 

emila stayed the night, it was late and she already mentioned to her parents that she'd be spending the night. 

i really learnt a lot about myself last night, i even learnt more about emila and i didn't even think that was possible. i'm just so glad she's in my life, i wouldn't know how i'd be able to cope without her. 

i quickly made my bed while emila got changed in my walk-in wardrobe. after she got dressed i grabbed the closest hoodie i could find and threw it over my sports bra, i then picked up a pair of grey sweats that were on folded neatly on my chair and put them on. brushed my hair and put my hood over it, grabbing my phone on the way out.

we both headed down the stairs to go get something to eat, not noticing my mum was standing waiting for us at the end of the staircase. 

"oh emila hello! i didn't know you were here, what time did you get here i didn't hear the door open this morning?" mum asked "oh i uh- well i- i got here last night.." stuttering the words. 

"maddison, is this true?" raising her eyebrows, "well yeah i didn't think you would mind, she always stays over?" i replied. 

"i don't mind at all but sweetie please for the love of god next time ask me! i would never say no unless it was a family emergency!! oh and emila, next time use the door! you kids think you can do whatever you want and get away with it now days." raising her voice. 

"yes ms ross, i'm so sorry it will never happen again!" emila answered as tears formed in her eyes. i looked down to see emila's fingers all in a knot, her whole body shaking in fear.

"HAHAHAHA YOU SHOULD'VE SEEN YOUR FACES!! oh em, i love you too much to yell at you!" my mum and i both start laughing, emila confused still standing in fright.

 "em she's just messing with you hahaha, let's go get food!" trying to make emila less uncomfortable. she giggles and stops tensing up. "hahaha good one lisa!" emila giving a smile to my mum before following me to the kitchen. 

i ate fruit loops while emila made toast, i got up to get more milk when i heard buzz coming from my phone. 5 new messages from 'slutty bitches <3'  "the group chat is active." i say , rolling my eyes.

"what are they saying?" emila asked 

"i don't know, let's find out." both looking at the phone now.

slutty bitches <3

today 9:53 am

LUCY💗

heyy guys

who's going to lukes party ?? 🪩

MIA💗

me ofc !!

ANNIE💗

who tf is luke?

PARIS💗

since when was there going to be a party? 

not me :)

BRI💗

same lmao

LUCY💗

ugh cmon guys it'll be funn

LUCY💗 replied to ANNIE💗's message 

he's my brothers best friend 

ANNIE💗

so he's 16?

LUCY💗 

nah he's actually 18 hehe

WHAT NO

NO WAY AM I GOING 

BRI💗

yeah i'm w/ madi on this one.. sorry ya'll 

MIA💗

ugh live a little guys

LUCY💗

guys please just come, if you hate it you can leave.

i promised luke and my brother you'd all come

it's gonna be the biggest party ever!

PARIS💗

a bit dramatic but ill go!

ANNIE💗 

same ill go, but i swear if there isn't any cute boys there ill murder you.

LUCY💗

madi? bri? and where ever the fuck emila is ???

pleaseeeee

BRI💗

ill consider 

EM💗

IM HERE! and yeah fine i'll go

LUCY💗

cmon madi, it wont be the same without youuu

UGH FINE! i'll go to your brothers friends lame ass party. 

you happy now?

i left the conversation, not wanting to speak anymore. 

"it'll be fine madi.. wait, i have an idea" emila smiling, her eyes widen.

"what could you possibly say that will make me actually want to go to that lame stupid party? 'bring the love of your life ruel with you, blah blah bla'- why are you looking at me like that...?" 

emila smirked "well.."

"NO, NO NO NO. WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU? I BARLEY EVEN KNOW THE KID! besides why would he want to go to a party with me?" i yell, lowering my voice towards the end.

"maddison grace ross! try living a little for once." 

"what are you fucking mia now?" turning away from her.

"madi seriously, this may be a big chapter in yours and ruel's relationship. just get to know him, ask if he would wanna come and then whatever happens, happens. trust me madi, when have i ever let you down?"

"true, okay fine!! fine. but what if he says no?" i asked, unsure.

"he wont." she answered, i could see the confidence in her face. 

she wasn't wrong, she had never let me down before plus i wanted to really get to know ruel. all i wished for was that he didn't take it the wrong way.

 but first before i could do any of that i needed to talk to him. 

honestly. 

____________________________________________________________

writers notes: hope you all like the new characters. i have their story lines planned out and everythinggg!! but you'll have to wait for that hehe <3

wc 839