ABOUT - PLEASE READ !!

ruel van dijk - fan fic 

DON'T read if you're over like 18 cos thats just a bit creepy.. this is also my first 'public' fan fic i've written so please give me corrections / feedback in the comments if i mess up anywhere (with spelling, using incorrect words and etc) also comment any suggestions you want me to add in, ill try my best to include them!! also i am australian so the time differences are very different. anyway enough ab me more ab ruel and whoever else :))

warnings; contains swearing a fair bit, mental health issues & illnesses. verbal abuse & sexual harassment. underage drinking & doing drugs at parties and such.. they'll be trigger warning's when needed in any of these cases. 

if you do not agree / get triggered with / by any of the topic's listed above, please kindly click off this story. 

little information:

ruel is NOT 19 in this story, his age is 15 turning 16 !! 

maddison is 15 as well none of that 'age is just a number' shit.

based on australian schools. (starts 8:30 am ends 3:00 pm)

also texting will be included a fair bit <3

now.. lets get to know the characters a bit more.

-------------------------------

character's backstories;

--------------------------------

maddison / madi.

maddison is a 15 y/o girl. she is very feminine, will find any excuse to dress up. she doesn't really have a style, but she loves to layer her clothing with a bunch of jewellery. maddison finds makeup her 'escape from reality'  even though she doesn't need a lot of it. slowly but surely she's finding her natural beauty.

madi is in a friend group; it contains 7 girls, including herself. she loves all of them so much, but emila is her best friend out of the 6. they've known eachother since they were babies, met the others at school. she loves going to the beach with all 6 girls, having movie marathons at sleep overs, basically anything. she was convinced the friend group would never part ways!

even though she was the most popular girl out of the friend group, that doesn't really mean she was the most confident. maddison was a very awkward person if you didn't know her like how her friends do. she had social anxiety, hated big crowds. but she still surrounded herself with people because she was scared to be judged or even get left out! some days she struggled a lot.

madi cared for her family more than anything! her mum and sister were her true best friends, nothing could ever break that. the loss of her alcoholic father really brought the three together, deep down she missed him but not the way he treated the family.. especially her. but i wont get into that now.. 

maddison was in a toxic relationship with one guy; chris. and even though he was the one who ended things he still had an obsession over her. after him she really didn't think the whole relationship thing was a good idea for her, thats until she met someone who fully flipped her perspective.

the appearance of her is not given, meaning you can imagine her in your own way. 

ruel / stranger 

ruel is a 15 - turning 16 y/o boy. he is known to be the 'young talented pop star'. he loves making and singing music, either to himself or by preforming music. but along the way ruel catches himself in some knots.. his passion slowly fades when his team and mum are on his back about everything. the poor is getting lost, he doesn't know what to do. he isn't quite happy.

with all this happening ruel has to move once again, new school and house. he's just glad it's not a new state or anything, that'd really push him off the edge. even though ruel has a lot on this plate he still wants to get education, at a real school. 

ruel can easily make friends, he's really confident but not in a cocky way. even though his profession is in music, his favourite subject is physical education. he loves playing basketball, soccer and AFL! he's hoping to join some into school sports this year. every school he's attended to, he's been really popular. all the girl love him cause he has a pretty face, the boys are more jealous though. 

he's had girlfriends in the past, but one breakup really made a difference. it broke him.. he doesn't open up about it much. so since then he hasn't dated or spoken to any girls (in a flirty way). but that was all about to change.. 

here are some side characters !!

lucy & mia - craves attention, wants to be popular, meaner girls of the group, wants to fit in with the older people & gets very jealous. mia is bi - leaning more towards girls.

paris - a flirt but not a hoe, the most fashionable so everyone goes to her for outfit ideas and etc. mostly takes care of her younger siblings so sometimes cant go out with the group.

annie - in need of a boyfriend, doesn't care to much about being popular just doesn't want to be left out, the jokester of the group & loves to prank them occasionally. very energetic as well & loves to party.

bri/ brianna - shy with new people, the most independent of the group, closer with annie, paris and madi, stands up for herself, hates being around drugs and alcohol.

em/ emila - maddison's best friend, the supporter of the group, most popular outside of the group, mum of the group, the oldest, thinks social media is dumb.

coco - ruel's and sylvie's sister, loud, loves to know everything about ruel's life, the supportive sibling.

chris - maddison's toxic ex, anger issues, starts all the arguments, most popular guy in the grade, too cocky, competitive with anything such as sports, games etc..

matt - chris' and dylan's best friend, a big flirt, dealing with shit at home, smokes.

dylan - chris' and matt's best friend, always sarcastic, respects women, has a thing for brianna.

sylvie - ruel's and coco's sister, quiet but loves to snitch on coco and annoy the fuck out of ruel. the funniest sibling.

thats all to know about new kid || ruel van dijk. 

click to the next page to start reading..

enjoy !!!!