Chapter 10 - Family Affair

He was packing his bag to leave.

I was in the bed in tears because of it. I was having a good time and he had to just come and drop this bomb on me.

"Alex stop the crying." He says once he was done with his bag.

The tears started to pour out even harder.

"Alex! Wapm to yuh?" He asked sternly.

"I don't want you to go. I'm tired of you leaving me here by myself! Why mi cya have you by my side every night?" I yelled at him feeling my frustration getting the best of me.

"Yuh know why Alex, don't come to me with this now." He says sounding defeated.

"I hate this shit. I want out!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

Before I could process what was happening I was hoisted up out the bed and placed on the wall by my throat.

I was staring into his eyes that held the danger I know that's within him. I wasn't scared though. He never scared me.

"Leggo off a mi!" I said trying to loosen the grip around my neck.

"Are you losing your fucking marbles? What did you just say to me? Want out of what? Yuh think is a joke thing this Alex?" He snared menacingly tightening his hold on my neck.

"Leggo off a mi and gwaan ole whore! I bet its some bitch you're running to go fuck old community dick!" I screamed while I clutched at his hand.

I was tossed on the bed like I weighed nothing. I could hardly get my bearings right before he was pushing into me with a force meant to cause me pain.

I screamed out at the intrusion while clawing at his back.

"Stop fuck with me Alex! Stop fuck round my head cause yuh know how mi get!" He said, thrusting deeply into me as he spoke.

I was speechless and shook by this primal fucking I was receiving.

"Don't ever in yuh fucking life tell mi seh yuh want out again. How yuh fi waah leave mi one in a this fucking mess Alex? Yuh a go mad?" He says slowing down his pace a bit now

"I'm sorry! I didn't mean it. You know I love you, I'm just overwhelmed." I say as his thrust starts to get deeper.

"You know I got you babe. Forever." He says as my body spasms and he stiffens above me.

I woke up sometime later to the ringing of my phone. The room was in darkness and the bag that was by the door earlier is gone.

He's gone.

I already knew that he was going to do him. Despite the heavy waterworks, he still left me here.

Alone.

My phone rung once more and looked at the caller ID, it's Tristan.

"Yes Tristan?" I answered on the third ring.

"Dirty Alex, why yuh a answer mi suh dry? As a matter of fact, mek mi hang up and call yuh back." She says before hanging up the phone.

I had to chuckle because she is hella funny sometimes.

The phone rang again.

"Hello my favourite sister in the whole entire world." I answered in my fake preppy voice.

"Now that is more like it. Hello Alex my favourite sister in the whole entire world." She responded with a laugh.

"Hey girl whats up? Yuh never tell mi seh yuh ago call mi back the other day? A now yuh just a call mi?" I asked her, slowly getting off the bed.

That piece a crosses man bruise up my front and I feel the damage with every move I make.

"Girl things got so busy after our call, I could only crawl into my bed after my shift. Bare stress them white people yah a stress mi out." She says, sounding as stressed as she described.

"Girl you are overdue a break. When yuh a come a yuh yard?" I asked her while ambling into the bathroom. I need a bubble bath.

"That is exactly what I'm calling to talk about. The ship suppose to dock a Ochi fi two days this weekend. Yuh need to find yuh behind down there suh we can par." She says sounding excited.

I carelfully added the bubbles to my tub before checking the water's temperature. Mi nuh waah the hot water bun mi pon mi front like the last time.

"Eeh? Yuh too lie." I say while carefully stepping into the bath. This feel good yuh fuck

"Girl, mi serious. Mi just text Trey and tell him before mi call yuh and him seh him ago come." She tells me and I roll my eyes.

"Of course him ago show up. Yuh see that wicked boy Trey who can never have time for me though? But as you reach yah him schedule clear, watch how mi ago call him and cuss him off." I say being bitter.

Trey ever busy. Nuh matter the time a day, month or year yuh invite him out him have work. A true mi a nuh him twin though mek mi get lef round a back.

Tristan laughed at me. "Me nah get involved in a you and Trey business, because a wah day yah mi video call him and him a show mi seh a your car him a drive."

"Cause a only when a time fi drive mi things him know mi yard gate. Him better try know seh a him a drive go Ochi weekend too. I'm not going around any steering." I say.

"That a you and Trey business. Just mek sure mi niece and Angela likkle waspy, mawga foot one come with unu, mi have things fi dem." She tells me.

I knew she would. I wanted to say something to her regarding Rachelle's kids but I know that will only get her mad. She hate Rachelle like poison and as long as she has been on the ship she has never brought anything for her or her kids.

I felt sorry for them. They are always left out.

I tried to take them out once but Rachelle gave me the tongue lashing of my life and since then I just don't bother. Sometimes I give mommy money to give them but I'm not even sure if she nyam it.

She is a next one.

"Anyways girl, mi ago come log on to my game now, Trey seh him want we play a round of COD." She says and I rolled my eyes.

Like I told you, two peas in a pod.

"Alright Game Head. I guess I'll link Trey for the information for weekend." She agreed before hanging up.