Chapter 5 - Gifts, Gifters & Giftees

Breakfast was slow and torturous because this man really sat here and fed me fruits and oatmeal.

Spoon fed it to me at that. Big 25 year old Alex Hines at that.

His little smirk each time I swallowed a spoonful tells me all I need to know. He knows this is not ideal for me but I would do anything to please him.

Yamiesha

I was so happy when he had scraped out the last remnants of the offensive thing and ate it himself. I was over it at that point.

I was born big, no amount of healthy eating can save the doll. Plus him say he likes my curves, yet still him a try get me to be eating like him.

He's a walking contradiction.

Shifting a little in the bed, my thighs rubbed together  causing the stickiness of my sex to make a squelching sound.

Mama!!

Getting up quickly, I head to the bathroom as I desperately needed a shower. I have to wash off stickiness  from my body.

I wasn't in there for long before he joined me. I thought he would be downstairs with Ashley a bit longer, he said he brought her some stuff.

That little girl is spoilt & i am not the only one to be blamed for it.

He stepped into the shower slowly, trailing his eyes along my wet & naked body.

"Mhmmmm"

The low rumble of his appreciation for the view did not go unnoticed and my sex moistened at that. I love when his eyes are only on me. I crave it desperately, like a drug.

I crave him.

"Why are you in the shower?" He asked before smacking my ass hard and then bit his lip as he watched it ripple.

I bit my lip to stop the moan but he grabbed my neck aggressively, pulling me into him.

"Why you fighting that shit? Lemme hear you mamas." Wet up.

"Fuuuuuuuck Jay!" I moaned loudly as his fingers assaulted my clit.

"Yes, just like that. Scream that shit, I wanna hear you when you come for me." He snarled and I could feel his dick poking my ass.

"Uggghhh...." I was coming.

Before the orgasm could connect properly, he had my leg up on the shower wall and his dick driving into me without any caution.

He was fucking my pussy so good.

The loud squelching sound bounced off the shower walls as I tried to claw at air. The dick had me confused. 

"Alex!" He grunted loudly as my pussy spasm around his dick head.

"Fuck Alex, yuh a squeeze up mi hood." He proclaims, resting his forehead on my shoulder but not slowing his speed as he continued to fling cocky up under me.

I could feel the tension building in my belly bottom and I tried to fight it.

"Let that shit out mamas, make a mess" he coaxed and I followed suit.

My essence sprinkled out in endless spurts of cum and urine.

"Fuck!!" I screamed as he changed the direction of his assault, attacking that overly sensitive spot repeatedly.

"You're mine right??" He asked aggressively and I nod, too discombobulated to form words.

Wrong move.

"I need words Alex. You. Are. Mine. Right?" He said fucking me hard and deep.

Wooooiiieeee

"Yes!! Yes!!  I'm yours! Forever & always!!" I screamed as another orgasm rocked my body.

His labored breathing was the background music for my high and soon I could feel his love inside me as he came hard.

I love him.
.
.
.
.
"Mommy, look what uncle Jay brought for me." Ashley screamed at me as soon as I stepped off the landing and into the living room.

She was holding up an iPad and an EarPod case while grinning widely from ear to ear.

She come in like her mother, love things.

"That's nice baby. We have to get you a case for the iPad though, I'll keep it here until I buy it." I tell her and her face drops.

She can only make up her face, me done talk and she knows my word is law.

"Okay" she responded in a less enthusiastic tone but oh well.

A me she ago bawl to when it mash up.

Ashley is wise for her age but at the end of the day she is still just a five year old. I am tired of telling him about this habit of getting her expensive gifts like these.

She nuh fully understand how to care for them or sometimes her mom takes them and use them as her own.

He bought her an apple watch and a Angela me see have it on one Friday night, when I went to pick her up. Me couldn't even tell him, I had to buy another one like it for her.

"Why Ash face looks like that?" I rolled my eyes at his question.

I'm mad at him. I don't know what for but I am right now.

Maybe it's because he always comes here, fuck me like this and then leave me yearning for him.

An endless cycle.

"Nothing don't do Ashley. You have time a meds her." I say with an attitude, attempting to walk around him.

The space was big as fuck, so I'm not sure why he chose to crowd my space like this.

He blocked my movement, looking down on me with questions in his eyes.

I looked away.

I can never hold eye contact with him. Ugh, grow a backbone girl.

"Ash bash what's wrong?" He asked, his eyes not leaving mine.

"Mommy is going to keep my iPad." She responds in that weird British-American accent she uses only when she speaks to him.

I try not to laugh cause the both of them serious right now. But I can't help but think about how she developed the accent once she heard his.

Twang fi twang in here mama.

He narrowed his eyes at me once he heard that and I quickly defended myself.

"I said until I got a case for it. Why are you looking at me like that?" I snapped and he tilted his head to the side.

Nuh fraid a him.

He chuckled lightly before stepping back from me.

Hmmm, that's what I thought.

"Come Ashley, mommy is just being mean because I didn't get her a gift." He says, walking over to her and lifting her out of the couch.

"You should buy her one so she doesn't take mine." Ashley responded and I narrowed my eyes at her.

This little brat.

He found it funny.

"I have a sumn for her man. Don't worry, just nuh ready fi give her yet." He says as they walked towards the theatre room.

Ugh.

Them lucky seh me love the two a dem.