Epilogue.

Two years later...

Mike Saco was making a concert at the sports palace of Yaounde and it counted more than twenty five thousand people. MTN, CAMTEL and ORANGE were the main sponsor of this event and the funds collected would be shared to needy people in Cameroon and many other Africans countries.

Mike was on stage fully dressed in his favorite mark Gucci which made him look more like a bad boy by the black color of his clothes and the square black sunglasses on his long nose.

"I love you!" a tall skinny girl dressed in joking yelled at him and Mike gave her his signature smirk and she fainted quite literally.

"I'm going to sing a song I wrote two years ago for someone I have lost, but who is at the same time found. I wouldn't mention her name, but she knows who she is and well, all of you know her too."

"Yeah, we do!" a teenage boy yelled and both Mike and the crowd laughed at that. "After all she's famous."

"Yes, she is," Mike cleared his throat.

"As I was saying, the song happened to have heat all the box office and got millions of sales and this all because of you, and the person who inspired the song. The pass years were tough, but it made me who I am today," the crowd yelled and Mike smiled. "And for this I'm gonna rededicate this song to her."

The instrumentalist began to play and Mike repositioned his mike then played his guitar strings and began to sing from his heart the same way he had when he wrote it

♪I've never seen a woman like you ooh baby. That's why I like you. That's why I need you baby.

But for the reasons that I can't explain, you should go baby. And though I said I love you, and tough I need you baby.

I have to let go oh! I have to let go oh! Je ne veux plus trop parlé. I'm tired of so much talks, I had to let go oh! I had to let go oh!

The more we speak the more we don't understand each other. The more we see each other the more it destroys me, the more you think about him the more it hurts.

But how come we arrived here baby? From our love we reached the heavens, but it seemed that we have lost our wings.

'Don't worry, I'm right here, I promise,' but I said: 'I'm tired of this! More than some words I need acts!'

My baby, my baby. My sweety, my sweety. I can't watch those eyes which tells me you love him, you love him.

I couldn't see that smile which told me you missed him, you missed him. My baby my baby. I couldn't bare that smile which said you couldn't love me oh my baby my baby.

Everyone clapped as he played the last string of the guitar.

Mike pushed his hair back ground while everyone chanted: again! Again! Again!

"Okay, okay," he sighed and the crowd yelled. "I just sang a song I wrote some years ago when my life was quite sad. Right now, I'm gonna sing my favorite song, a song which describes how I'm feeling now."

"A new song?" A girl at the front screamed.

Mike shook his head. "Nah, I will just interpret it. It's from an artist I really admire and hope I will have a chance of doing a collaboration."

The girl looked at her friend then at Mike. "Who is that?"

Mike gestured for the band to start playing. "Listen and guess," he whispered into the Mike as he started playing the guitar to the bit he had mastered.