chapter one

"Y/n."

"Y/n, wake up!" Who is waking me up? it better not be el.

I woke up and saw El shaking me awake. I playfully punched El's shoulder as I got up and dressed. I picked out a black overall dress and a white plain sweater. El tossed me my white converse and I opened our bedroom door to see what dad cooked.

I smelled...Egos. What did I even expect? I laughed as I saw El smile and rush over to her spot at the table. I sat down beside her and placed my plate in front of me.

"Y/n, can I ask you a question?" she looked at me, dad placed two egos on her plate and placed the same amount on mine.

"Yeah, of course, ask away," I said as I started eating.

"When will I be able to go to school?"

I coughed and almost choked on my food as she asked me this. I didn't want to break her and say soon. Dad has already said soon too many times. I looked at dad as he sat down and quickly got the hint.

"what's going on kiddo?" he asked while pouring syrup on his waffles.

"When will I go to school...like Y/n." He then slammed his hands on the table which startled me.

"El... he talked about this already. Soon."

"But-" She was cut off by dad yelling at her. This was my cue to leave. I grabbed my backpack and kissed El on her forehead.

"Bye, dad Love you! see you at home later!"

"Wait! whose driving you to school!" he asked before I left

"Steve!" I responded as I was about to close the door.

"Dont close the door! Remember don't get TOO close, three inches max. Bye!" I heard his voice cut off as I closed the front door.

I started to walk as I went to meet Steve at the nearest gas station. El was a secret and no one could know about her. not even the closest people I know, It was for her safety.

As I kept walking I see Steve's car parked near the gas station waiting for me. He sees me walking up to his car and smiles at me.

"Hello, Beautiful!" He said as I sat in the passenger seat.

"Hey babe, good Moring." I looked away from him as he frowned and started to speak.

"I think you forgot something," he said as he smirked at me.

"No?" I questioned. Slowly, he started to lean closer to my face.

"yes, you did." he gently pressed his lips against mine, and I immediately kissed him back. My hands went up to his hair as I started to play with his brown locks. I felt him groan as I tightened my grip on his hair.

"Yeah no, not now" I laughed as I was gasping for air.

Steve laughed and started to drive to Hawkins high.

-Parking into the school (time skip)-

Steve opened the car door for me, I giggled at his action.

"You're such a gentleman." I jokingly said as I started to laugh.

"only for you Y/n."

I kissed his cheek, I felt his hands wrap around my waist. I looked up at him and stared at his lips.

Steve saw me staring and started to lean in until we got interrupted by music.

I turned around to see where it was coming from, a blue car pulled into the lot, and music was blasting so loud I bet people from a mile away could hear. the person parked and turned off his music.

The car door swung open and a redheaded girl came out from the passenger side. she seemed pissed. I looked over as the car door opened.

The guy had blond long hair. curly. he turned around and he had sunglasses on. It can't be. I thought he was in California.

"I'll be right back, I have to say hi to someone. See you later babe." I smiled as I ran off excitedly. Steve stayed in his car looking where I was going.

I saw him sitting on the side of his car, looking for something in the pocket of his denim jacket.

I stopped Infront of him and tapped him on the shoulder.

"Max go away! you little shit!" he yelled.

"Billy? is that you?" I asked as he looked up right away.

"Y/N?!" he yelled in excitement.

"I thought you were in California?!" I hugged him and I felt him hug me tighter.

"You still smell like shit, you know that right?" He joked as I pushed away and lightly punched him in his chest.

"You haven't changed one bit, But... WAS THAT MAX! SHE IS SO PRETTY, AND OLDER NOW!" I said surprised.

"Your blind as hell y/n. she's annoying as usual." He said rolling his eyes.

"Forget about max, this is more important. Do you still remember our handshake!" he said. he locked his car and put his keys in his pocket.

"Of course!"

Billy and I did our handshake. (Imagine how you want the handshake to be)

I caught Steve looking at us and smiled. I saw him walking towards us.

"Billy just so you know, don't freak out if the guy walking towards us intimidates you."

"Me?! get Intimidated! Who do you think I am?! I ain't no pussy!" I laughed at his comment and waved at Steve.

Steve held me by the waist and glanced at Billy.

"Hey, Steve! This is my Best friend Billy. and Billy meet my boyfriend Steve!" I said as I felt Steve's grip on me loosen up.

"oh is this the guy everyone's been telling me about? Steve Harrington. king of Hawkins high. not anymore though." Billy smirked at Steve and laughed.

"You don't look like much. why do you always have to choose people below your league y/n." Billy grinned at Steve as he saw Steve glaring at him intensely.

"Billy please be nice and don't be such an asshole."

"I think Y/n and I need to get going nice meeting you, Billy." Steve grabbed me and started walking to our first class.

-----------------

I'm excited to write this book!

I hope you guys enjoy this chapter <3 and comment some ideas I could do for the book. this book is going to be season 2 and 3 because in my opinion those are the best seasons out of the whole series.

Love y'all bye <3