chapter three

⚠️This chapter contains; underage drinking, jealousy, and fluff

Don't play the song yet!!

-------------------

Steve parked his car Infront of Tina's house, and placed his hand in my thigh.

"Are you ready for the best night of your life," He said jokingly as he put on his sunglasses. I laughed at his humor, he always found a way to make me laugh.

"Yes, I am. So let's go!" I yelled as I hopped out of his car and dragged him along. As Steve and I entered the party and were greeted by Tina.

"Glad you guys came! Come on in!" she said as she opened the door for us and let us go in first. At first I felt uncomfortable, and Steve Noticed right away.

"Hey are you ok?" he asked stopping me and putting both of his hand in mine.

"Yeah it's just that it's a bit crowded." I said looking around, feeling my anxiety creep up.

"Wanna go outside?" he asked, I nodded and he smiled leading my out to the backyard. As I saw the back yard it was way better and less crowded. As Steve heard the "Monster Mash" start his face expression turned excited.

"Wanna dance?" He asked hoping I'd say yes.

"Of course," he dragged me onto the grass were everyone was dancing.

Play the song

Steve was singing the song as I was laughing hysterically. ever since the song came out last year he has been singing it all this year. It didn't matter if it was Christmas, he'd always play it.

Steve and I were dancing when Nancy and Jonathon came. Nancy was a bit drunk and Jonathon was trying to tell her not to get another drink.

"Heyyy Y/n! How are you!" She said. Nancy and I are great friends but we haven't seen each other in a while.

"Great! Do you guys want to join us?" I asked, seeing that Jonathon was feeling a bit uncomfortable.

"Sure but after another drink be right back~" she said as she walked away. I saw Steve a bit concerned which I was too but made me a little jealous.

"Nance! Nance! I'll be right back doll." he said as he kissed my cheek. He ran after Nancy and I was left with Jonathon.

"I've never seen Nancy like that before." I said trying to start a conversation with Jonathon.

"Same with me," he said, about to say something else but a girl interrupted him.

"Nice costume." A girl said to Jonathon.

"Thanks!" He said sarcastically as he had no costume on.

"What are you supposed to be?" She said.

"Oh, I'm a guy who doesn't like parties. That's who I'm supposed to be." Jonathon said, making the girl laugh. The girl pulled Jonathon away from me, and Jonathon looked back at me and mouthed 'Sorry' I gave him a thumbs up, letting him know that it's okay.

I looked around as I heard boys yelling and a lot of commotion going on at the corner of the backyard.

"DRINK, DRINK, DRINK, DRINK!" The whole group of boys chanted I look over and saw Billy doing A keg stand competition.

For y'all who don't know what keg drinking is: is a drinking activity where the participant does a handstand on a keg of beer and attempts to drink as much as possible at once or to drink for as long as possible.

I watched in disbelief as Billy was drinking the beer so fast, probably even better than Steve did last time.

"Yeah!" The boys yelled as he did it.