chapter five

It was the next morning, my legs felt like noodles from the party, but I had to get ready for school.

I got dressed into something girly, I put on my favorite summer dress and curled my hair [however you like to curl it :)] then my white slip on vans

I got my backpack and called steve on the secret phone my dad has so the FBI doesn't find us.

"Hello!" I say into the phone hoping it was steve.

"Goodmorning beautiful, hopefully you woke up alright....because...you know." I could sense Steve's smirk from the phone

"Omg steve!!" I said in shock from his cocky remark

"Just saying! Anyways am I picking you up at the gas station today?"

"Yup! See you there! Love you!" I said before hanging up the phone.

*timeskip to school*

As Steve Parked his car he sighed as he leaned on his car seat. I knew something was bothering him..

"Let's go, we dont want to be late my love." He said tiredly.

"Hey, stop. Don't." I stated. He closed the car door as he was about to get out.

"What wrong steve? "

He stayed silent for a second and started to speak, "it's just the alcohol from last night, Nothing to worry about okay?"

"Don't believe you one bit, you'll have to tell me later." I said as I gave him a soft kiss.

"Seriosly it's Nothing y/n. Besides I have gym today in the morning, could you come?" Steve asked hoping I could.

"Of course! I have tech today, I finished all the work from today so I can skip. " i hopped out of the car and started walking to P.E holding hands with steve.

Something seemed off about him today..

As we entered the building steve ran off to change to his p.e clothing he blowed me a kiss as I sat in the bleachers.

"STEVE CMON YOU CAN BE ROMANTIC LATER!" Tommy H. Yelled pulling steve into the locker room.

I giggled as I heard his comment.

Billy came inside, he was 3 minutes late and was being yelled at by his coach.

"OH cmon this is bullshit! I'm here alright!" Billy yelled back at his coach. He waved at me as he waved inside to the locker room.

As The boys started playing skins vs shirts I saw a lot of tensión between billy and steve. I know steve and Billy have become enemys, both being popular and trying to see whose better.

Billy stole the Ball from steve and dunked it making it 10-2 on the score board

"WOOOOOO! THATS WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT!" Billy looked at me and smirked, thinking about something to say

"IS THIS REALLY WHO YOU CHOSE YO BE WITH! THIS PATHETIC LOSER?!" Billy yelled. I wanted to slap billy right there and then. But I knew he has a bad temper and I didn't want to set that off.

Steve stood up and spoke
" cmon this isn't trash talk class!! Let's play some Ball! Steve spoke back. Before he could pass the Ball to Tommy, Nancy came inside the gym.

" steve?!" Nancy spoke, calling steve over outside. Steve Dropped the Ball going over to Nancy, giving billy one last stare.

The game went on with out steve, it had been 3 minutes with steve outside with Nancy.

I left the bleachers, walking outside, i was curious, and i had every right to be . I peaked over the door, watching steve and Nancy talking.

"ITS BULLSHIT BC I LOVE YOU. I still love you steve!" I slipped on my dress and tripped causing then both to look at me. I stood up and looked at Nancy, I stormed off, shoving them both as I passed through them.

Steve's POV

"What happened nancy." I said annoyed with her. After the incident in the bathroom, I can't even look at her.

"Why are you acting so distant? What happened?"

"What happened? Don't you remember What happened last night?" I knew she wouldn't since I tried to be a good friend and try to stop her from blacking out drunk.

"Well I don't remember anything from the party but I remember you driving me home.." Nancy said with full confidence. But she was wrong, and I was going to go off on her.

"You see that's were your brain got a bit fuzzed up. That was Jonathan, not me."

Flashback to the party

"Nance it isn't coming off. Let me and
y/n take you home!" I said, showing my worry for her, I knew she was a lightdrinker and wanted to help her before she did anything stupid.

"Its coming."

"Let us drive you home Nancy! Come on Let's go" I grab her wrist trying to get her out of the bathroom but she pulled back.

"Its bullshit!" Nancy said. I was confused at her reaction what was 'bullshjt'

"What?"

"This! It's all bullshit! Like we didn't kill barb, like im not inlove with you, like we're partying, yeah lets party." She stopped and looked at me.

"Like your not inlove with me?" Steve said shocked not knowing what to say.

"Its all bullshit! This is BULLSHIT!" She yelled.

"Idk why you're with y/n that's BULLSHIT!"

"What..." I paused proceeding everything she just told me.

End of Flashback

"Wait what do you mean.." Nancy said confused.

"Let me sum up the party for you yeah? We were in the bathroom, you started saying we killed barb and everything was bullshit, that my relationship with y/n was bullshit, and after that bullshit, bullshit, bullshit."

"Forgot to mention, oh yeah! You still love me." I said, showing my frustration and stress out.

"I was drunk steve..I can barel-"

"Drunk words are sober thoughts." I replied.

"OKAY fine! I think your relationship with y/n is bullshit. We were happy together, and you left me." Nancy said trying to ease up the tension, which didn't work since she got on my nerves.

"Actually Nancy, when we were dating our relationship was bullshit! I love y/n with all my fucking heart!" I let out my true feelings ending whatever was happening.

"YOUR RELATIONSHIP IS BULLSHIT BECAUSE I STILL LOVE YOU!" Nancy yelled at me.

I heard a person trip near the door and I saw her.

Y/n

She looked at Nancy and stormed off, shoving us as she passed by.

"Y/n!" I ran after her not paying attention to Nancy.

If there was a relationship worth saving it would be my relationship with y/n

____________________

So that's the end of the chapter! Yikes!

Hope yall enjoyed! I'm writing the next chapter right now! Stay tuned
Love yall <33